Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unbalanced war

Snowflame

Can you explain how the matchmaking for Wars is determined
Because if it's based on rank aka medals that's silly.
As any good player can drop medals to be paired w noobs.

LAGRIMA

We're making some improvements here - thanks for the report.
we are 29 of 29 in wars we work hard to get there and we **** cause we are level 38 compoind and we in war whit a level 61 compound i hate that **** is not fear after all that work we put into our cartel you macht us whit a cartel like 22 more levels than us how you expect us to win that war is no way to do it pluss they have like 15 levels 50 players we only have 2 that not fear fix that **** and take out that lose out cause your stupid update cost us our 1 lose after all the work and time we put into it

F0fu5c0

Same problem here, my Cartel (level 44) just got a war (if you can call it that) with Turf Hogs who are level 73.

It's obviously impossible to win this kind of war, regardless of tactics or strategy employed.

Please fix this matchmaking, it's clearly broken.

Don Marco

Banned
Same problem here, my Cartel (level 44) just got a war (if you can call it that) with Turf Hogs who are level 73.

It's obviously impossible to win this kind of war, regardless of tactics or strategy employed.

@Chase - FTX Games your a **** face and so is your team watch now that i have said a baf word chase will be here asap

we are 29 of 29 in wars we work hard to get there and we **** cause we are level 38 compoind and we in war whit a level 61 compound i hate that **** is not fear after all that work we put into our cartel you macht us whit a cartel like 22 more levels than us how you expect us to win that war is no way to do it pluss they have like 15 levels 50 players we only have 2 that not fear fix that **** and take out that lose out cause your stupid update cost us our 1 lose after all the work and time we put into it
I told you fools don't have that many players on your team, you thought I was playing, you going to keep getting teams that are stronger than you because you play like your stronger than whst you really are, drop down to like 20 and you'll be a lil better, other than that a lot more losses coming your way.

what's up bro I'm capo of turfs, I'm going to tell you same thing I told others, it's all about number of players, if you have some number of players as us at searching time you will get us or a strong team, you should stay around 20 members at your level imo

LAGRIMA

I told you fools don't have that many players on your team, you thought I was playing, you going to keep getting teams that are stronger than you because you play like your stronger than whst you really are, drop down to like 20 and you'll be a lil better, other than that a lot more losses coming your way.
we always have the same # of people is not that is the stupid machtmaking that why dont matter how many players you have we had 49 players at one point and now we only got 28 so that dont matter

Don Marco

Banned
Shut your stupid *** up

Jesse

I think the best was to solve the whole war match ups problem would be to let us check the stats when a cartel challenges then have the choice whether to accept or withdraw. Or a pick one to war with out of a list of 3 or 5 would even be good

Mad 666

Stop crying and start donating to the cartel.
I don't think making a donation will help....my team already gives as much as they can.....can't upgrade hq and defence every war to match the overly matched opponent