Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 on a basis?

ogkush

Chase said We'll look into it - thanks for the heads up.

but maybe just new thing from update

Marv

Banned
That list is likely not the complete list of all of the player. I would like to find them all - and asking is a good start towards that. I am aware of the other threads.
I dont now more then is on that list.
But you can make a thread and ask who is using it.
Seems they say there not hiding it

Tendo

Now theres 8 sics on bases. Everyday people are gaining sics on their bases and you send proof of how unbalance this game is and nothing happens. I see it being reported bur all is happening is more money deals are being created. Im a long time player not for much longer.

It's a Fraude . The game is a Fraude . I saw even 15 sicarios with Ceto player. We need to declare the fraude of the game and FTXGames and PlameeGames on social media massively. They don't even answer our emails and don't resolve the problems .
Fraude . Instagram Facebook and twitter . Let's declare the fraude

Now theres 8 sics on bases. Everyday people are gaining sics on their bases and you send proof of how unbalance this game is and nothing happens. I see it being reported bur all is happening is more money deals are being created. Im a long time player not for much longer.
It's a Fraude bro. We should let the world know so they don't abuse from others . I spent already 8k dollars and now I'm posting on Instagram facebook and twitter so future possible players don't spend their money like we did