Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alternative to Cartel Wars

Centipede

Ive started phasing out of this game now that I cant do **** with all these high level players on my map.

Does anyone know a good alternative to this game? Like strategy, war, battle type games?

Last edited:

fahdi1985

yeah boom beach is good option. nice graphics and gameplay, been playing it for a while and totally loved it.

Centipede

I'll have to check that out. Ive seen alot of comparisons to narcos & bb.

Im only logging into narcos now to get my 3 hits in for war. My interest went from 100 to 0 real ****** quick.

Nutty

Ive started phasing out of this game now that I cant do **** with all these high level players on my map.

Does anyone know a good alternative to this game? Like strategy, war, battle type games?
Boom beach is dead I just came from there. I have everything maxed out for over a year now! They have a team of 12! They have no plans to increase the levels either which has been 65 for ages! They hung out all the high level players! Do not spend a dime on this game, clearly all the support goes to coc.

They have YouTube Vids about there plans check it out, Sad really. U can b a top player for free, just takes time

Last edited: