Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

attacks.... Stop stealing our material

Eezzy

Banned
The game developers need to stop stealing our material!! I know for a fact that i receive as a reward up to 170k of money, 80k of wood, 50k of stone and 30k of steel everytime i attack a player. so why is it that when I am stacking up material to upgrade anything, and since its nearly impossible to upgrade anything when youre level 40...Why when i get attacked yall steal 800,000k of money, 600,000k of wood, 400,000k of stone n 300,000k of steal...why?? I know for a fact that the player that attacked me doesnt receive all that material as an attack reward.....i know that yall do it for us to find it harder to upgrade and therefore BUY GOLD...that is called a scam.... yall need to stop stealling our material...it takes me nearly 10 attacks to collect material that gets stolen im one attack.....last night i had 1,800,000k wood when i went to bed...n 3 attacks left me with 500,000k of wood.....that is ********...STOP STEALING OUR MATERIAL TO MAKE US BUY GOLD....THIS IS JUST GOIN TO MAKE PLAYERS STOP PLAYING YOUR GAME...JUST LIKE I AM IF THIS SCAM KEEPS GOING ON...

Master B

I might have to....thats one reason why i stopped buying Gold...
This game is in the first hand a FUN way to spend your time. No need for hard feelings, when you feel to stop, do it. If this become an obsession then I suggest you to quit as soon as possible. If you cannot without this game, if you want to be THE BEST. There is no way. You are always going to be raided, and if you cannot accept that, you have to buy shield.

Eezzy

Banned
You must be new to this game!!!! The shield will stop workin as soon as u attack someone....so the shild on protects u of u dnt attack anyone..therefore u cannot participate in the weekly league. .and i do t care of i get attacked..but if i receive 70,000k or wood and im level 40 and when i get attacked you take 600,000k of wood...thats 530,000k of wood difference!!! And o know the player probably receives 90,000k at most out of 600,000k ....do u see the problem???or are u naive?

Master B

You must be new to this game!!!! The shield will stop workin as soon as u attack someone....so the shild on protects u of u dnt attack anyone..therefore u cannot participate in the weekly league. .and i do t care of i get attacked..but if i receive 70,000k or wood and im level 40 and when i get attacked you take 600,000k of wood...thats 530,000k of wood difference!!! And o know the player probably receives 90,000k at most out of 600,000k ....do u see the problem???or are u naive?
Yes I am very naive, and I am new in this game, please forgive me... I really didn't know...
LMAO this guy. :D

Master B

Shields stop protecting u once u attack someone!!! So why play a game of i cant attack!!? Whats the point of the shild anyways...u just wasting gold.
And I see you are very naive when saying "it's a waste of gold" .. nope, shields are very good, i took 2 day shield yesterday.. very good thing when upgrading is 3-5m cash in a training camp.

Eezzy

Banned
Youre probably level 28,30...wait til u get to the 40s....or some....youll see what im talking about..they like to target big fish.....

Eezzy

Banned
You clear your map. Buy shield.

When shield is about to expire, clear your map again.
Buy another shield.

Repeat daily until level 64.
Lmao that a good way to stunt!!!!! lmao level 64......so what u tryna say is...u dnt attack and care about the league placing...and droppin down to a lower league?

Eezzy

Banned
I think yall lost the point tho!!! They take away all that material from you even if the player doesnt even get half of that reward to make u BUY AND USE GOLD...i wouldnt care if i get attacked and take 80k of wood from me....cuz im just one attack back....but if u take 500k....and i only receive 80k per attack that means im almost 5 attacks back!!! Its a tactic to make u buy gold which is ********!!!

Eezzy

Banned
Bro, it takes a day or more for your map to fully repopulate. You won't fall in the league as long as you clear it daily.
So daily u spend 80 gold on a shield?? Every when do u buy gold??? Just curious!?

Master B

Lol, you are new to this game man. Go on NoBull cartel "on global" .. and you'll see that Crabnutz is right hand of that cartel.. look at his talents on defensive sicarios, and everything will be crystal clear.

CRABNUTZ

So daily u spend 80 gold on a shield?? Every when do u buy gold??? Just curious!?
If my patience is in tact that day. If not, sometimes I buy 2 or 3 or 4 or even 5. But, that's by choice and not necessary. 1 shield a day is necessary at your level and beyond if you wish to grow at a steady pace.