Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX GAMES my honest opinion

ACO

Banned
Short description ACO lvl 40 from Romania (rank2 Regional atm) playing since 17 january and spending money on this game that has incompetent and greedy staff. Please note that your incompentence is not me talking trash to the staff but it is a reality and because when I say statement I always back it up with arguments here we go on an nice journey. Last note about me English is my second language so if you find mistakes please all grammar nazi have fun and help me improve a little bit more.

My honest opinion about “port update”

Before the changes you could win/lose a war and get a nice small boost of resources that was standing there and you could collect it whenever you needed an expensive upgrade. I may be wrong but I think that if your base was raided you did not loose those resources.

Now all the resources go in your storages and if you have extra they go in port and can be raided.

In my honest opinion the port should be like this:

You war then you win or loose and get “x” resources. You get the ship and those resources should not be able to be stolen.

That would help all players improve and use those recources at key upgrades.

Here is the part when I remember you guys that you are a GREEDY STAFF

If you do that people wont use their gold anymore on big upgrades so that means less money.

My honest opinion about “matchmaking improvements”

ITS BROKEN simple as that. But I get the logic this is the part when I remember you guys you are also INCOMPETENT AND GREEDY (I REPREAT I AM NOT INSULTING YOU ITS JUST THE REALITY) and here are my arguments

Matchmaking lower people with stronger people will make you feel weak, people don’t like to feel weak so to get stronger they will have to invest more gold (mindgames)

The downside is that if this was your strategy to squeeze more money from us it backfired because people that already invested in the game HUGE amounts of money still can’t do sht against broken matchmaking.

This is the part when I give you my arguments and my honest opinion when I say YOU ARE INCOMPETENT

We finally had a balanced system in PVP on world map it was working fine same level was fighting against some1 with the same level.

“selected by rating” I am an active player and clean my map non stop

If you would just look in leagues, top 100 in each country and even in world map you would know that a level 30 can have similar rating with a level 45 or a level 40 can have similar rating with a level 51.

So you decided that players on word map should find other players based on their rating. AMAIZING LEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE OVER 9000

What was the logic when you changed it and became so broken? That’s why I can easly say YOU GUYS ARE INCOMPETENT

You took something that was working and had balance and fked up GOOD WORK

My honest opinion about “MINES”

Simple – IT’S BROKEN A level 40 should not fight against a level 55,57 and my record so far against a level 59 to conquer a mine.

Again broken. You guys have SERIOUS BALANCE PROBLEMS and also BUGS.

THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED MORE SICARIOS EVRY 2 WEEKS AND 2K GOLD BOXES IT NEEDS BALANCE.

My honest opinion about “wars”

ABOSLUTLY NO FUN AT ALL

In all my time in narcos I NEVER HAD A BALANCED WAR when you could say oh my god this war is so close oh the thrill who will win

It was always we destroying them completely or them destroying us.

We know in 90% of the time who will win from the start

WARS NEED BALANCE

SO IN THE END MY OPINION IS THAT:

CARTEL WARS COULD USE BALANCE

MINES COULD USE BALANCE

WORLD MAP COULD USE BALANACE

If I am wrong it’s easy just tell me where but also why I am wrong and you better have good arguments.

fahdi1985

very well said bro! exactly my same thoughts. this game is all about money nothing else. the new poll in which they asking about the new matchmaking is just a joke. they will not change this matchmaking because people will pay more to become stronger.
ftx games has given priority to money over its players.
thankyou ftx

Reactions: ACO

ACO

Banned
I think that because of their constant failiures and how the game ended up they should ask us (the players and narcos comunity) about what we think.
This time they went ka-boom again:)) If they would have aksed on this forum something like this:
Guys in the next update we want to match players acording to rating what do you think: i would have said exactly what i said above about how diferent players with diferent levels can have same rating range : JUST DON'T DO IT! But they like to shoot first, get us angry and ask later:))