Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi. I can't play. Errorcode=10002

Lazar Gustavo

i have the same error too and no one from the support helped me....we spent money for this game and that's the result...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

Error = 10002 is a generic error that indicates a problem connecting with our servers.

There are a few things this could mean:
  • Corrupt Game State
  • Mismatch of Player Data on Server
  • Poor Connection to Internet
  • Server Overload/Server Failure
What does this mean for you? We need more info to find out what this error relates to for your account. You will need to contact our support team, and supply them with the info they request, in order to find out what is causing this error for you.

You can reach them at narcos@ftxgames.com!

Attachments

Serhan

Hello
I have a serious problem about playing the game. I cannot open the game for 1 week since i did the update o March 27th. If i unistall play games app, i can play the game with 1 level unnamed character. But after downloading the play games app, i can't play the game with my real account. ( nickname is SERHAN, level 40) Sometimes i can open but only for just a second. I always see the ErrorCode=10002. As ı can play the game with level 1 account, the problem arises not from the phone but from the game account. I sent a lot of emails to narcos@fxgames but they don't answer me. Please help me. I'm spending money on this game. I want to play. My email adress is serhankarslii@gmail

Last edited:

Lazar Gustavo

Hello
I have a serious problem about playing the game. I cannot open the game for 1 week since i did the update o March 27th. If i unistall play games app, i can play the game with 1 level unnamed character. But after downloading the play games app, i can't play the game with my real account. ( nickname is SERHAN, level 40) Sometimes i can open but only for just a second. I always see the ErrorCode=10002. As ı can play the game with level 1 account, the problem arises not from the phone but from the game account. I sent a lot of emails to narcos@fxgames but they don't answer me. Please help me. I'm spending money on
Hello
I have a serious problem about playing the game. I cannot open the game for 1 week since i did the update o March 27th. If i unistall play games app, i can play the game with 1 level unnamed character. But after downloading the play games app, i can't play the game with my real account. ( nickname is SERHAN, level 40) Sometimes i can open but only for just a second. I always see the ErrorCode=10002. As ı can play the game with level 1 account, the problem arises not from the phone but from the game account. I sent a lot of emails to narcos@fxgames but they don't answer me. Please help me. I'm spending money on this game. I want to play. My email adress is serhankarslii@gmail
i got the same problem and no one gives attention from the support team.tha making me really sad because I spent lot of time and money for this game....

najeemt

If thats so, we will begin to.advice ourselves by dicontinueing playing the game and uninstall our account too.