Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need help with my base defense

Yeo

What does it currently look like and have you joined a good cartel?

Defenses shouldn't be 100% impenetrable which is why it's better to focus on offense. You should play under the assumption every base is beatable and just try to make it as hard as possible for attackers.

Hbanx

What does it currently look like and have you joined a good cartel?

Defenses shouldn't be 100% impenetrable which is why it's better to focus on offense. You should play under the assumption every base is beatable and just try to make it as hard as possible for attackers.
I focus on offence and now after the update, i have level 47 and 48 on my map, i realy dont know what to do now, because my deffence is **** and i can not not attack level 47 and 48.

Tolgahan

Always upgrade your defence sicarios. I am level 42 and my defence sicarios are between level 40-50 with three talents.(at least 3/5) Put sicarios in right place so that talents are most useful. Design your layout wisely and put your explosives to make the most damage. Also watching how people beat you helps you to find caveats in your defence strategy.

Hbanx

Always upgrade your defence sicarios. I am level 42 and my defence sicarios are between level 40-50 with three talents.(at least 3/5) Put sicarios in right place so that talents are most useful. Design your layout wisely and put your explosives to make the most damage. Also watching how people beat you helps you to find caveats in your defence strategy.
I have 5 sicarios 5 stars with 16% roquette health each sicario, im a about 40k health on roquette luncher, i have victor and mines level 15, and it didn't helps me to deffend mu base.

Master B

I can send you a picture of my mate from cartel , he is lvl 40.. and this last war he had 4 defenses.. :)

And please just tell me what level is your Finca?