Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[idea] Squad Camps

bambalys

Hey guys,
so I think I'm not the only one, who thinks that upgrading squad camps sucks, simply because you can recruit troops while you are upgrading your camp, I think that's a huge problem for a guy like me who tries to achieve everything on its own without spending money to the game. What do you guys think, about that, that you should be able to recruit lost soldiers while upgrading your squad camp? i'm talking to those who still aren't at lvl 20 on their squad caps. Peace.

Jaspion

Being unable to recruit troops while you are upgrading your camp is an interesting fact because forces you to think on wich is the best moment to upgrade

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yes, I second that. Actually it helped me rethink my strategies and get stronger. Then I discovered that I was able to take out a lot of opponents with one missing squad. You just have to assess carefully the base you want to attack before going at it, and leave the hard ones for later when you are fully staffed. Another trick I used was to launch the squad camp upgrade after the squad is complete, and deploy only the three other when attacking: I was using the fourth one as an emergency feature in case things get bad for the other guys.