Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now 8 sicarios. ban the cheater! Bonus Health finca +64k and 7 sic

Blasto

IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg HOw is possibile to get this this bonus health on finca... and 7 sicarios...bugs or cheater?

Serge

Its a bug.

I think what happened is when they were doing the update, they somehow managed to give some people their capo club stuff twice.

NB have 7 sics when we should have 6, LGF have 6 sics when they should have 5. And their players have extra energy too > its a bug, but no one is 'cheating'

Pex

It's an exploit. You will only get an extra sicario if capo rejects your request. There is enough evidence that you knew exactly what you were doing.

Serge

It's an exploit. You will only get an extra sicario if capo rejects your request. There is enough evidence that you knew exactly what you were doing.
See, thats the problem with when people just like to 'talk' because they THINK they are right and 'know stuff'.

Heres the snag right... YOU, have just TOLD ME (and probably a bunch of other people), 'how' to do this 'exploit'... because believe it or not.. I and several other players didn't have to do anything to get it, frankly, we actually thought it was the exact same bug effecting everyone in the same way, we updated, and got 7 sics.. end of story, end of explanation. Its only in the coming days that people were actually talking about 'ways' and 'methods' to get the sics. < I cant talk for LGF, i dunno what they did or how they did it, i speak for NB

So no, there isnt 'enough evidence that you knew exactly what you were doing'

Try again please

wolfman

If you are sure this is how it is done then you have done it. then be a man and post your finca pic ;)

wolfman

See, thats the problem with when people just like to 'talk' because they THINK they are right and 'know stuff'.

Heres the snag right... YOU, have just TOLD ME (and probably a bunch of other people), 'how' to do this 'exploit'... because believe it or not.. I and several other players didn't have to do anything to get it, frankly, we actually thought it was the exact same bug effecting everyone in the same way, we updated, and got 7 sics.. end of story, end of explanation. Its only in the coming days that people were actually talking about 'ways' and 'methods' to get the sics. < I cant talk for LGF, i dunno what they did or how they did it, i speak for NB

So no, there isnt 'enough evidence that you knew exactly what you were doing'

Try again please
As you said Serge bugs are effecting everyone

CRABNUTZ

Where's the evidence? Because you say so? Is that the evidence? C'mon man. Don't perpetuate bs without having something concrete to substantiate your claims.

Pex

Capo had to reject each request individualy. Developers can verify it with logs and I'm sure community will pinpoint them in right direction and make their job a lot easier.

I'm surprised that you don't intend to stop.

A question for Chase: Will you look away even if big spenders continue to exploit?

CRABNUTZ

We send our logs quite often for varying reasons. I will gladly send mine again today. So, perhaps they can figure out this bug and why it happened to us.

Serge

Capo had to reject each request individualy. Developers can verify it with logs and I'm sure community will pinpoint them in right direction and make their job a lot easier.

I'm surprised that you don't intend to stop.

A question for Chase: Will you look away even if big spenders continue to exploit?
-

I dunno what you put your statement in bold for... atleast three of us have sent the devs our logs since the update - for varying reasons, if you think you need the community to point anyone in the right direction then your foolish.

BUT - since you want to just throw silliness out there, I may aswell say - I hope it really really bothers you. I hope when you look at our bases than you look at yours, it bothers you so much it just makes you want to quit all together, because clearly the devs don't care about you, but they favour us

I love my 7th sic, he's beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:

Hbanx

This is a cheating bug, this glitch exists a long time ago, they have all assets in capos club ×2.
And all these cheaters pretend not to know, while they know how to exploit the flaw.
And all those who exploit it in my opinion must be punished

CRABNUTZ

If we have all assets in capos club x2 as you've stated, then why aren't my camps +4 and energy +18?!

If what you say is true, we would also have 8 sics.

Please think long and hard before you continue spreading idiocy in these forums.

Sincerest thanks in advance,

Every player with at least half a brain

IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2102.jpg
This is a cheating bug, this glitch exists a long time ago, they have all assets in capos club ×2.
And all these cheaters pretend not to know, while they know how to exploit the flaw.
And all those who exploit it in my opinion must be punished

Master B

Crabnutz you are a cheater, admit it. You hacked narcos's server and you added sicarios in your cartel and that's it. You also added 100.000 gold. That's the reason you have such a good talents :D
Everything would be much easier, no spamming, no comments, no threads about you, only if you admit :))

Reactions: M-1

CRABNUTZ

Crabnutz you are a cheater, admit it. You hacked narcos's server and you added sicarios in your cartel and that's it. You also added 100.000 gold. That's the reason you have such a good talents :D
Everything would be much easier, no spamming, no comments, no threads about you, only if you admit :))
Lmao

CRABNUTZ

My iTunes receipts just called and said you're full of it:rolleyes::p

Master B

Look at yourself on profile picture.. Muscle guy, you came in their company and said "GIVE ME 6 SICARIOS, OR I'LL KILL YA !!" And they gave you.

Well guys, when you'll have muscles like him, you'll be able to have 6 sicarios :3

To be honest, it's good thing that this bug happened. Many people created an account on this forum, only cause of that. So thumbs up!