Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talents and dead sicarios

Vinnie Di Maggio

I noticed that when attacking a base, even if you kill its defensive sicarios their talents are still active for the attack duration.

Is this the same for our own offensive sicarios when we attack? Do their talents remain active?

And if you start an attack with a dead sicario, are his talents active?

ACO

Banned
Here is what i know 100% and i tested. I went on an atack with 4 diegos ez 1 hit destroy any building. Then i killed 3 of them and i still could kill a building in one shot. I did the math the bonuses the damage so i can be sure the dmg with 1 diego will be lower then the hp of the building atacked. Still destroyed it in 1 shot. So acording to this i came to the understanding that if in offensive if you loose your sicarios then you have energy for one more missile or smth that missile will do the same dmg as if the diegos where alive

ACO

Banned
I noticed that when attacking a base, even if you kill its defensive sicarios their talents are still active for the attack duration.

Is this the same for our own offensive sicarios when we attack? Do their talents remain active?
@ACO yes it's the same and yes their talents remain active
And if you start an attack with a dead sicario, are his talents active?
@ACO i have no ideea did not tested that part with the dead sicario

ACO

Banned
Actually i was answering your questions in your own post in quote... but hey who knows maybe i'm freak and a cereal killer so you'd better not make me angry=))

Serge

yes the defense sics bonuses stay even after they are killed in battle

yes your offence sics bonuses stay even after they are killed battle

any defense sics in a compound that are killed - their bonuses will not be there for the next compound attack

e-z

Vinnie Di Maggio

Ok thanks guys. And what about the sicario that is selected to lead a squad, but is already dead when you start a battle?

ACO

Banned
Ok thanks guys. And what about the sicario that is selected to lead a squad, but is already dead when you start a battle?
You can test it atack an outpost kill 1 squad only troops +sicarios then atack again. I think that if you atack again with a squad that has a dead sicario the sicario will not be used in that battle at all