Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vote

Who wants paratroopers to be able to attack in the smokescreen?

• Total voters

Master B

Don't think that's a good idea, paratroopers are good for outposts.. but tell me, all those people who spent gold on this game and have 30k bonus hp on RL and so on.. 5 hectors with 2 great talents.. it's garbage if you can just send those paratroopers on Finca and destory it.. because nobody would do research in training camp, they would just upgrade paratroopers.

sekou420

Don't think that's a good idea, paratroopers are good for outposts.. but tell me, all those people who spent gold on this game and have 30k bonus hp on RL and so on.. 5 hectors with 2 great talents.. it's garbage if you can just send those paratroopers on Finca and destory it.. because nobody would do research in training camp, they would just upgrade paratroopers.
Just because you spent money
A lot of us have spent a lot of money on this game. So that's no excuse to exclude a feature from the game and if you are attacked by paratroopers and smokescreen you have the option to get revenge. You can also put up a shield if you don't want to be attacked at all but don't complain about a feature that evens out the game. You had no problem spending your money on something that you thought made you invincible. Now that it is not so effective. You wanna complain,"Not cool." It cost money to upgrade paratroopers and smokescreen also so those who did spend money deserve the same respect

That was a bug, units were never suppose to be able to attack in smokescreen, read the descriptions. I can see why you want to continue taking advantage of a game bug, but I vote no, bugs should be fixed and this one was.

sekou420

That was a bug, units were never suppose to be able to attack in smokescreen, read the descriptions. I can see why you want to continue taking advantage of a game bug, but I vote no, bugs should be fixed and this one was.
Not a bug because otherwise smokescreen is useless and why have a game feature that can't be used. The bug is that troopers can't attack in smokescreen and that's what they actually fixed but too many cry babies complained because they thought they were invincible until smokescreen attack were fixed.

sekou420

Para+smoke is noobie attack, happy that it wAs fixed.
Not at all. How would a noob know about this strategy? I bet all of you have rocket launchers that have triple the hit points because of juiced up sics. Spending money on sic talents or pure luck of the draw should not make you invincible.

Hbanx

Not at all. How would a noob know about this strategy? I bet all of you have rocket launchers that have triple the hit points because of juiced up sics. Spending money on sic talents or pure luck of the draw should not make you invincible.
Luckily they solve the problem, otherwise its would serve nothing to play if everyone can win everyone, and the cartel wars would serve nothing too because person can miss an attack.
Reflects on a place to say anything

sekou420

Luckily they solve the problem, otherwise its would serve nothing to play if everyone can win everyone, and the cartel wars would serve nothing too because person can miss an attack.
You are giving the smokescreen strategy too much power. It doesnt work 100% of the time.

sekou420

You are giving the smokescreen strategy too much power. It doesnt work 100% of the time.

Master B

Just because you spent money

A lot of us have spent a lot of money on this game. So that's no excuse to exclude a feature from the game and if you are attacked by paratroopers and smokescreen you have the option to get revenge. You can also put up a shield if you don't want to be attacked at all but don't complain about a feature that evens out the game. You had no problem spending your money on something that you thought made you invincible. Now that it is not so effective. You wanna complain,"Not cool." It cost money to upgrade paratroopers and smokescreen also so those who did spend money deserve the same respect
Money = gold.. first, i have never bought a single gold. second, i am just giving an opinion that is the best. Those players who spent 200€ on this game buying gold and having great talents, those talents are **** now if they have no use.. nobody would attack with army, only paratroopers.