Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was the subscribe option taken dwn

Naptownmark

I seen a new option n the game saying we cud subscribe n get new sics but was it removed due to glitches and if we subscribe does tht mean new items every month or we just pay for 6 months n it's still the same items tht were available n the first month

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Naptownmark, I have moved your thread to the correct subforum since this is a Narcos question rather than Breaking Bad.

There are a number of errors related to the subscriptions that our development team is working hard to fix as soon as possible. Once they are all resolved I will be sharing patch notes that outline what each Tier will include for players. Your patience in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

Naptownmark

Will they continue to honor the 3 day trial once its wrking properly. Would like to subscribe now nut considering the glitches I'm holding back. So hopefully everything tht was available from day one will still be available once fixed

Narcobuster

if FTX didn’t scrimp on cheap developers (with respect) or cut costs on QA and testing etc you wouldn’t be in this mess and be booking your holidays to the Caribbean with the additional revenue bonuses already...