Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's the REAL #1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Block2

Banned
I'm curious.....do the speed missile weenies deserve to be ahead of the players who ACTUALLY did the event??? Not too sure but I bet I deserve more rewards than them o_O

Reactions: RC1

Cruzzer

I know you've been gone a little while, so let me help you out. There's supposed to be a sicario coming out by the end of this month to address the no deploy strategies. Not sure how it addresses the issue, but that's all I've read. You should be happy to hear that.

Also I don't know if/how the raid events will be effected. If it's a sicario, as Chase has said, it probably won't have any effect on the raid events.

D-Block2

Banned
How about they fix their own problem without making money off of us??? That would be FANTASTIC o_O

Reactions: Del

BillyBob

Banned
To funny. :D
With all the corruption going on lately :rolleyes: It's great to come to the forum and enjoy a good laugh.:)

NarcosscAm

So much frustration....I wonder how people are still playing this scam of a game.How much money have you guys spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.