Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You really want us to stop playing!!

ayet

Hi everybody, today I really start thinking about stopping playing this game, I will not talk about all the money and the time I spent to get perfect Diego's and after that perfect Scorpio. That's the game and maybe it's better when no deploy is over. The problem is even I have -82% missile and - 62% fire bomb I still raided by no deployment.
Anyway my real problem is how will I play a ligue with hundreds of medals far from top 5 I found myself number 18 and i'm hundred points far from number 15.
That problem was here several months ago but it was not a problem because I had a good no deploy team, but now what can I do???
Even I play 24/24 I will do down in the league. That's really very strange game play.
I really regret
IMG_20180604_042041.png
IMG_20180604_042122.png
every minute I spent playing a game where the creator think just about how to get more money from us.

lamaJ

One thing for sure.. they really never fix the league. They know the problem since year ago but never try to fix it. So many times people here gave them advice but they just look that as blind man. Am i right @Chase - FTX Games ?

UncleJimm

I heard a story about this issue.
Some players always in a big 4 (or big 3) no matter what, when they started the tournament, and automatically win the ultimate prize at the end of the race. It's always be like that for months.

If you are in the champion league, try not to claim the rewards, so your league will not drop and your daily free chest rewards still be luxury.
I was about 1 streak away to win prison. But it's almost 4 weeks since my last rewards claim (to start a tournament) because i could say the first 2 winning streaks was a gift. Not much we can do, but the cost of it you can lose your winning streak and start over this evil cycle.

So it was a gambling, it can be planned as well, or it is just a total joke?!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games you still reading and never answering! Will you fix that for us??? I don't accept the idea that someone with 2000 medals get better rewards than the one who have more than 10k medals.
I've spoken about this issue on many threads, many times. We are working on an overhaul for the League system, and it will still be a few months before it goes live.

SpdR08

will still be a few months before it goes live.
by then the only ppl playing this game will be children and mentally challenged adults :)

Take it as an advice before this reply will be deleted, don't invest one cent in this ponzi-freemium game.

Peace out!