Associate Marketing Manager
FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (The Hunger Games, Mission: Impossible, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to conceptualize, create, and execute marketing initiatives across our portfolio of AAA mobile games.
- Creation and execution of creative, metrics-driven marketing plans, calendars, and processes for assigned titles
- Creation and dissemination of game news via all major social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Work with the Creative Services team and external agencies to create compelling promotional images and messaging
- Coordinate closely with theatrical marketing teams and licensing groups for approval and trafficking of assets
- Work with the Product Management team to promote live ops events
- Coordinate with User Acquisition team on defining creative strategy and execution as well as metrics tracking for ROAS
- 2-3 years of experience in the games or related entertainment industry
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Game and movie fan: passionate about all genres of games and films
- Ability to understand data reporting and analyze results
- Four-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.