FTX is currently seeking a Brand Manager to conceptualize, create, and execute marketing initiatives across our portfolio of AAA mobile games and assist the production team in managing IP assets through their life cycle.
- Creation and execution of creative, metrics-driven marketing plans, calendars, and processes for assigned titles
- Creation and dissemination of game news via all major social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Work with the Creative Services team and external agencies to create compelling promotional images and messaging
- Coordinate closely with theatrical marketing teams and licensing groups for approval and trafficking of assets
- Interface with IP holders to ensure their brands are properly represented at all phases of development, from core game assets to
- UA collateral
- Establish and enforce a strict IP pipeline for all internal and external developers
- Track all assets for all games through the IP approval pipeline
- Provide Quality Assurance support for all brand assets
- As appropriate, contribute to community management efforts for one or more titles including forum moderation, social media monitoring, and customer service support.
- Work with the Product Management team to promote live ops events
- Coordinate with User Acquisition team on defining creative strategy and execution as well as metrics tracking for ROAS
- 2-3 years of experience in the games or related entertainment industry
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Game and movie fan: passionate about all genres of games and films
- Ability to understand data reporting and analyze results
- Four-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.