Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

enemy outposts

Ins

i have some outposts lvl 54 with my lvl 41. i cant change it! now in addition, buildings has +5% to health and damage! is it normal???

Ins

you can see also outpost lvl 45, Although you said that it cant be more than +2 or +3 to player level.

Centipede

On my lvl 42 acct, Ive had the same lvl 54 outpost on my map for 3 or 4 days now. No option to 'find another'.

IvanZG

without missile 15k you can't beat lvl 54. if you have 15k missile it is possible. I can write on picture :)

HxGx

Same here, I'm level 41 and outposts level 54 are appearing.

Screenshot_20170428-165726.png

SpdR08

got all outposts at lvl 52-53 several days ago (and i'm level 39), that are impossible to conquer thus losing the rating points and the resources that came from outposts.

the support team was prompt in aswering and said they are working on a solution to this problem.

hopefully, sooner than never we'll get an update to fix this as its annoying as **** to not be able to conquer 8 outposts on your map...

Ins

OMG whats wrong with this forum - Does anybody read it from the admin?? Until now nothing has changed! There are still 54lvl outposts and its continue to appear!!!!
Why does no one do anything when many people handle a particular problem ???

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
OMG whats wrong with this forum - Does anybody read it from the admin?? Until now nothing has changed! There are still 54lvl outposts and its continue to appear!!!!
Why does no one do anything when many people handle a particular problem ???
We just did a reset today on outposts. It may not have been in effect when you first checked - but now it will be. Please check once more and report back.