Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OUTPOST are gone

IvanZG

Where are big outposts?

I'm getting outposts level 45-49. I haven't seen outpost lvl 54 few days! Where are big outposts?

@Chase - FTX Games why don't you put outposts matching player level? when I was lvl 41 only outposts level 54 were on my map. Now I'm getting outposts 5 level under my level???? WTF??

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I'm not sure Ivan. Have you mentioned this to support? I know if you keep destroying outposts, they will level up. Refreshing them with the find another button will lower their level over time.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Same here, I was getting loads of level 49-54 outposts when I was level 39 through 42 and now that I've turned 43, I only get outposts level 45-50.

There must be some sort of rationale here since it doesn't seem to be totally random, but I really don't see which one.

Del

Same here, I was getting loads of level 49-54 outposts when I was level 39 through 42 and now that I've turned 43, I only get outposts level 45-50.

There must be some sort of rationale here since it doesn't seem to be totally random, but I really don't see which one.
It would be nice to here the mechanics of it from the devs....same goes for the "find other" option on bases that can now change to outposts!Everytime i change 1 it goes to an outpost,never another base.is this because my map is always clear of outposts??should i leave outposts on my map before switching bases????It would be nice to just get an explanation of how it all works direct from the devs and then we can all work with it and know whats going on.How about it chase@ftx.....can you ask the question?(if you come back saying it's totally random i won't believe you :eek::D

Hwl-Bloodeater

Same here sudddenly all outposter are lower level at my map. Some levels ago they where 5 levels and more then my current level

IvanZG

@Chase - FTX Games I can see that I'm not the only one with low level outposts... I'm destroying them daily, and they keep comming 5 level under my level (I'm lvl 50 now).

Same is with most player in our cartel.

Regards from CRO CARTEL!

F0fu5c0

This is so much fun. Up to now, everyone was complaining they couldn't attack the outposts because they were too strong.

Now, everyone is saying the outposts are too weak :D

Hilarious.

Eezzy

Banned
I'm not sure Ivan. Have you mentioned this to support? I know if you keep destroying outposts, they will level up. Refreshing them with the find another button will lower their level over time.
im level 42 getting outpost level 50 51. im medal count 554..Whats goin On. I cant even beat These Outposts