Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FRAUD - Plain and Simple

As a Player, do you feel Mislead and/or Cheated out of your Money?

• Total voters

Cereal Killer

I have been playing this game for many months now. I have enjoyed playing the game, and I have spent a lot of money trying to get my Sicarios leveled up and with good talents, like everyone else that is playing.

I have always been under the assumption when Fusing Sicarios with Talents that the Talents were randomly generated. It clearly states in the OFFICIAL Instructions that they are RANDOM, and I believed that with every gold/dollar spent changing the talents to get a better one that they were being "randomly" generated. I believed this because that is what the company led me to believe based on their official rules. THIS IS A LIE!

It has come to my knowledge that before the last couple of updates that people were able to utilize a way to see several talents in a row without committing to them, and that over a period of time the talents would "reset" to a new order. While this isn't truly random, the talents are randomly changed over time. That is at least an "acceptable" form of "Randomness."

NOW since the last few updates, I've found out that the talents are SCRIPTED. They are NOT RANDOM, and they are the same talents in the same order EVERY TIME. They DO NOT reset over time as before. This means that you are guaranteed to be required to spend XX amount of money before hitting a certain talent you're trying to acquire. The "Script," I assume, is different for every player. This means that some players have distinct advantages over others depending on what order the talents are scripted for each player. THAT IS NOT RANDOM.
And it's been reported for some people that even after "buying" a talent that the next time they try to fuse a talent that the talents are again in the EXACT SAME ORDER. That is not Random at all, and it is COMPLETELY UNETHICAL.

I don't know how it works in Russia, but in America this is called FRAUD. It is a crime. You can be subject to litigation, fines, and prison time. You are committing it on a world wide scale, and PlayMee and FTX are subject to a class action lawsuit by it's players.

I am an attorney, and I am filing a lawsuit to sue everyone from Google to FTX to Playmee for Fraud. Google and Apple have been notified. Expect a response. Anyone and everyone is invited to participate in the Class-Action Lawsuit with me in an attempt to get their money back.

Attachments

Maniakbn96

After reading your post I directly tried what you said... just to try

I got always different talents

First talent I put on
Second talent I deleted
Third I put on

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG

IMG_4991.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

Or you say it is a circle
Example

Talent 1 , talent 2 , talent 3 , talent 4 , talent 5 , talent 6 , talent 7, ....... , talent 100

And after talent 100 it starts again with talent 1, talent 2 and so on ?

Good post Cereal. Since they are registered in the UK albeit in the channel islands for tax 'efficiancy' it will be the DTI and the SFO that would deal with. Possibly OFCOM involved in the fray too. As regards the randomness of the talent change I have screenshot evidence and you see the gold bars going down from the account for each refresh. I hadn't posted these snaps but if it was random one thing you didn't mention is that every 5 refreshes 1 would be a 5/5 talent. It's a scam. They know it. They know we know it and the dossier is growing. I'll be happy to join the party.

And can someone do us all a favour? Can you visit my review on Google play store and ensure its there? I can't see it but that's maybe because I posted it. If they could be in some way gerrymandering this review lark it really wouldn't surprise me. My Google name is forrest flump

Marv

Banned

First talent I put on
Second talent I deleted
Third I put on

View attachment 960
View attachment 961
View attachment 962
View attachment 963
View attachment 964
View attachment 965
View attachment 966

Example

Talent 1 , talent 2 , talent 3 , talent 4 , talent 5 , talent 6 , talent 7, ....... , talent 100

Fusing reaper lol

TajKyH

There was a problem with first update (June 19th). You were getting same talents. After small update a few days later everything is fixed. I mean talents don't repeat when you fuse sicario and that is we all want.

Btw, when i see someone use 5 sicarios for fuse makes me cry :p I'd rather chose 2 sicarios (with 3-2 stars) or 3 (2-2-1). But i can not imagine how many unnecessary sic you have

EgregiousParagon.

This thread is a LUNACY. Dear Chase@FTX please close it.

I am not this game developer, and I know something about Unity and Haxe, can speak and write Russian (x).

Fact:
Talents are randomly generated based on weights with dropped feature.
There are 74 talents total. They are divided into 3 categories: Clan, Defense, Offense . During fusing you only get one category.
So lets say 74/3 = 25

When you get a worthless talent "squadSpeed" 1/5, and you clicked no - the Narco application immediately remembers that you said no and put this combination on the dropped list. So your odds to get a good talent are increasing as you rejecting bad talents.

Keep these conspiracy theories out.

Seyfert

First talent I put on
Second talent I deleted
Third I put on

View attachment 960
View attachment 961
View attachment 962
View attachment 963
View attachment 964
View attachment 965
View attachment 966

Example

Try do that many time and the same talent will popup

LVMonkey

This thread is a LUNACY. Dear Chase@FTX please close it.

I am not this game developer, and I know something about Unity and Haxe, can speak and write Russian (x).

Fact:
Talents are randomly generated based on weights with dropped feature.
There are 74 talents total. They are divided into 3 categories: Clan, Defense, Offense . During fusing you only get one category.
So lets say 74/3 = 25

When you get a worthless talent "squadSpeed" 1/5, and you clicked no - the Narco application immediately remembers that you said no and put this combination on the dropped list. So your odds to get a good talent are increasing as you rejecting bad talents.

Keep these conspiracy theories out.
I'll call Bullcrap on this.

I'm assuming when you say 74 talents you are only referring to the talent and not the 5 levels of the talent itself. So, if there are 5 levels of 25 talents per category, then there are 125 different selections total per category when rolling talents. Let's use that as the real number to work with to get your perfect talent.

I have personally blown through over 6000 gold (roughly 120+ spins) to get a perfect missile talent and along the way was offered the 1/5 "armored truck health" 5+ times, and others repetitively as well. So roughly 1 out of 20ish spins gets me the same talent offer again and again that I said no to previously before getting the one I'm looking for 120+ spins later? If it goes on a drop list when I say "no" and it remembers it, then why is it offered over and over again if the odds of getting something better are "increasing"??

Absolute nonsense.

Last edited:

LVMonkey

And I think what this guy is saying is that the talents aren't randomly generated as ftx falsely advertises. They're scripted in a particular order. He's saying that when people were able to see several talents out without committing that those same talents in the same order were appearing the next several time as well, whether it's 10 minutes later or 10 days later... so no it isn't random at all. If it was truly random then the same talents in the same order wouldn't be showing up ever... and saying no to one doesn't weight it down from appearing again at all. It is a script from beginning to end.
He is wrong about the talents not changing order after fusing, though. Even if you do fuse a talent, and the next time you fuse the talents are in a different order they are still scripted in a specific order for that fuse. Nothing is random about this.

And conspiracy theory?? get real dude. it was a conspiracy for years that the govt was monitoring your email, etc... we all know how that turned out! this conspiracy can be easily proven true so it's not a conspiracy at all. they want your money and they're guaranteeing you're going to pay for their scripted perfection.. nothing conspiratorial about that at all.

you sure you're not a game developer for them???????????????????

Last edited:

Julio

I started a thread based on talent rolling and randomness of receiving specific talents and the level of the talent. My observations led to the following hypothesis, the talents themselves are fairly random however the level of the talents is weighted towards lower level in the first rolls and increases in expected level the more you roll with around 60 rolls being a tipping point for higher level talent expectation. I will bump that thread for anyone to reference.

My results predate recent updates...

lobsterboy

In Boom Beach, there is a similar, but less complex, system which consists of collecting materials to build statues. These statues give you similar bonuses to sicarios. I don't have any proof, but it was proven that the statues you build throughout the game are random, can repeat often. and the sequence is predetermined once you start the game. There were those who figured out how to statue 'peak,' which allowed them to see the order of statues coming until the end of time. Because of this, there seemed to be periodic re-rolls from the developers, that reset the previously determined sequence of statues and started a whole new sequence over from scratch.

And yes, I understand this doesn't solve the theories in this thread. I am only relaying what i know, since this game is very heavily based on Boom Beach.

Perhaps everything is predetermined in this game, as well...chests] contents, sicarios, contracts, etc.

BillyBob

Banned
Still play Boom beach and I don't feel as though I'm being ripped off in that game at all.
Oppps. That reminds me. Need to get back to the Op.:p