Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@Chase

Marcus

This will be my last post here as forums have become a joke like the game.
Why won't ftx games listen to player concerns?
There are so many issues with the game now that its become pointless in playing with the only way to advance being through purchases.
But a few questions for you....
What good is a port if we never use it?
What good is a guerilla compound if we cant use it?
Why should we as players upgrade finca when it gets easily destroyed by missiles or firebombs?
How do you expect players to have an enjoyable experience when they get easily plundered by players 2-3 levels above them?
There are so many more issues Chase but i feel ive touched on the main points.
The fact is developers and management have taken the fun out of game and made it more about who has the most money or best cheats in order to advance and slowly but surely this game will die along with any revenue streams earned from it.
I currently login only for freebies and then logout again,my finca is positioned in front with no defenses giving opponents free resources and have negative feedback about game on google play store.
And that is how it will remain so long as ftx continues to sh!t on its customers (players).

Matt

Nothing's gonna change mate since everyone's been moaning @Chase has only put up maybe one message all he says I will pass ur feedback on to Devs they must know by now that everyone ain't happy be we have not had ant feedback from @Chase - FTX Games about if anything will change

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback Marcus. Also, Matt, I indeed speak to the team about what our community wants. It can take time to make changes. This feedback is important towards that change.

Del

Thanks for your feedback Marcus. Also, Matt, I indeed speak to the team about what our community wants. It can take time to make changes. This feedback is important towards that change.
I would suggest that changes in this situation need to be done asap.their was always going to be a tipping point with this game with the way it's been going,and i think we've reached it!!!I think their is a real danger of losing a huge amount of players here,and that would be a dissaster for everyone concerned that can see the potential in the game.......sadly once these players leave they aint coming back chase!

alva.

Your fav. sentence is: "I will speak to the team" ?

Question: Developers from ftx need 1 month for a new unit or what?

I know every company want to make money but you give us only useless updates.

Stefano

It is quite easy

They reduced the development to a minimum and they are trying to make as much money as possible without spending in development. They is no team behind anymore no quality checks on the release. Maybe Chase is developer, support and administrator at the same time . This is why it takes weeks to fix anything, this project/game has no priority anymore...

And I'm working as software developer...

Matt3284

I think the main issue here is finca health.. apparently a new sicario is coming out soon to combat that. But finca health is the main issue. I always sheild up so i havnt had any pro lems with port.. but i suppose if you havnt got enough storage when a cartel war is over then you lose it?

Del

I think the main issue here is finca health.. apparently a new sicario is coming out soon to combat that. But finca health is the main issue. I always sheild up so i havnt had any pro lems with port.. but i suppose if you havnt got enough storage when a cartel war is over then you lose it?
It still goes to the port.my iron storage is maxed at 2 million but the iron rewards i just got from a war win have spilled over and are sitting floating in my port.

sky_high

the only potential now is to GET OUT NOW! although you should already be out but if they buttered you up with false promises to stay... GET OUT NOW!

Seyfert

I can see the future this game sales going downn soon ..many old player will stop buying gold .. ftx just change the thing they should't change.

LAGRIMA

im level 50 and a level 64 just atack me how that posible you say that we gonna be atack by players 2 or 3 levels more than me so why somebody 14 more levels than me atack me tell me

YKa

The FTX is not developer of game, just publisher.
They main task is make money, mach is possible and fast is possible.
So, all changes in game serve this purpose. Most of the "old " players have put money already.
So, FTX not carrying if "old" players are not happy any more. You can go away ! (will reduce loudness of game support server).
What is really important for Ftx , to attract new players and force them to pay money. New players does not read this small forum.
Until they will start understand, less or more, "publisher's" mentality, will spend a lot of money again.
Conclusion : never spend too march money for internet games, specially when devs/publishers are Russian !