Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update: Skills Manual!!!

WorldCitizen

NEW NEW NEW

The Skills update!

But.. uhhh.. how? and which? and .... !!!I don't understand!!!

Well :), the same goes for me. I have yet to find all the details and specs about these new talents. And since we did not get a manual.. we as a Community should figure this out.

So lets make a topic about these skill things.
I start with a beginning, but am looking for more information. If anybody knows how or what, please chip in!

Ingame message explaining Skills

What is it?

So, our Sicarios can now get some extra skill. We can add them to each Sicario, and they only account for that specific Sicario. Once a Skill is used, it sticks to that Sicario.

We can also change the type of Slot. This means each round circle below can be changed to a different color/type.
We get the options: Attack - Defense - Debuff
A certain skill also falls in to one of these categories.

Sicario Skill Screen

EXPERTISE
You'll unlock Skill slots for your Sicarios as their Expertise ranks up.

There are two ways to get expertise points:
1. Upgrade your Sicarios
2. Use Expert Cards

As soon as you get enough Expertise points, your Expertise will level up and new skill slots will become available. The maximum Expertise level a sicario can utilize is also dependent on the Sicario's rank. If you’ve reached the maximum level of Expertise, you will need to rank up your sicario to open new skills.

Max level expertise is 21. You need to have a purple Sicario for that.

Some Expertise levels will give a bonus to a Sicario’s damage and health in addition to adding skill slots.

You can also fuse skills you possess to get new ones and change a Sicario’s skill specialization using dice!

Expertise upgrade

Unlock slot requierment

Expertise Upgrade requierment

You have 2 associated items..
- Expertise Card - These are use to upgrade Expertise of a Sicario
- Dice - A Dice can change a Skill Slot on your Sicario. For example from Defense to Attack

Expertise Card

Dice

You can obtain skills in 2 ways:
- 1 - Obtain a Skills Chest
- 2 - Skills will be coming through events for free
In this chest you will find 1 Skill ranging from level 1 to 5

Skills Chest

Expertise Bonus
When leveling up your Sicario and its Expertise level, you get additional Bonuses on your Sicari

Below a list of what we know
(I added the source Sicario, just to make sure we figure out if these bonuses differ between Sics)

Expertise Level
Level 2 - +3 Dmg (Bernardo)
Level 4 - +5 Dmg (Mad Dog)
Level 6 - +5 Dmg (El Lion, Jengi)
Level 7 - +87 Health (Poison)
Level 8 - +10 Dmg (Diego)
Level 9 - +262 Health (Diego)
Level 11 - +178 health (Darwin)
Level 13 - +383 Health (Diego)
Level 18 - +10 dmg (Diego)

Skills

Each skill will belong to one of the four groups:
1. Attack (increase damage dealt by a sicario)
2. Defense (increase survivability of a sicario)
3. Disarmament (prevent other units from attacking a sicario)

Together with basic effects, you will be able to add universal skills which can be placed in any slot.

Choose a set of skills to activate a special bonus.

Here’s a short summary of the effects you can receive from skills:

If the same disarmament skills are used together, both have a chance to proc and can proc at the same time!

UNIVERSAL (can be inserted into any slot):
1. Damage boost
2. Health boost
3. Slowdown

The Critical Skill:
I have no clue what it does :D
Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3: +6%
Level 4:
Level 5:

The Splash Skill:
chance to deal AoE damage
No info yet
Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:

The Damage Skill:
Chance to increases the Sicario's damage by
Level 1: +2%
Level 2: +4%
Level 3: +6%
Level 4: +8%
Level 5: +10%

Evasion Skill:
This skill is pretty clear. It takes 50% out of damage your Sicario gets.
It can be useful if a Sicario is walking in front of your troops. It can absorb 50% damage!
Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:

XXXXX
Attack speed slow down
(chance to slow down the target’s attack speed on hit for a period of time)
Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:

Health Skill:
Gives a Sicario additional health. (don't know how much)
Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:

Stun Skill:
a chance to stun the current target on hit; when stunned, the target can’t move or attack; if the skill was activated on dealing splash damage, all the affected enemies are stunned; will not be activated if the damage was reflected; will be activated if attacking buildings are dealt damage
Level 1: 4%
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:

Survival Skill
heals for a % of damage dealt; is activated when damage is critical, splashed, or reflected
Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5: 15%

BONUS EFFECTS:
If you open a particular set of skills, you will be able to use an additional bonus which can be attacking, defensive or universal and provide one or several effects.

ATTACKING BONUSES:
1. Missile (increases the area of effect of the Missile in an area around the sicario)
2. Medpack (besides healing, decreases a % of damage suffered by allies within the Medpack area of effect)
3. Flashbang (besides being stunned, all buildings and sicarios - enemy or allied - suffer more damage when attacked)
4. Paratroopers (increases paratroopers’ health and reduces attack speed of attacking enemy buildings and enemies at a certain % during the whole period of paratroopers’ attack).

DEFENSIVE BONUSES:
1. Gradual damage increase (buildings increase their damage during attacks gradually at a % per second of a continuous attack in an area around the sicario for a period of time)
2. Shield (In an area around the sicario, buildings with 0 health are not destroyed for a period of time - After the effect is over, affected buildings remain with 1 health. (Can’t be used more than once during an attack)
3. Lifesteal (buildings regain a % of health on damage being dealt in an area around the sicario)
4. Defense (decreases damage suffered by buildings in an area around the sicario by a %, and is good to be used against missiles and firebombs)

UNIVERSAL BONUSES:
1. Dissident paratroopers (if the Sicario’s health is below a certain value (up to 0), the sicario summons around him/her dissident paratroopers attacking enemy troops and buildings; can’t be used more than once during attack)
2. Resurrection (if the Sicario’s health is reduced to 0, recuperates a % of his/her health, as well as a % of allied buildings’ and units’ health in an area around the sicario; can’t be used more than once during attack)​

For now:
Lets get some more info on this. ! If you have a great setup.. let us know and will add it to the startpost

Have fun with them!

Last edited:

Diogo

Good work man! Congrats! One thing I´ve noticed is that every skill card has a number, I think from 1 to 5, maybe this are skill levels, as talent levels?

WorldCitizen

Good work man! Congrats! One thing I´ve noticed is that every skill card has a number, I think from 1 to 5, maybe this are skill levels, as talent levels?
Hmmm. Seems like it.
If we can get some details on a level we can add them.

Thanks!

Diogo

I´ve got this as an example, for the same skill there´s a card numbered 1 and other numbered 2. The ones you´ve posted are numbered 5.

Attachments

Last edited:

WorldCitizen

I have added a level table... but still don't know the details about each level

Can you click one of these skills and notice a difference Diogo?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
This was a great post with lots of helpful info. I wanted to add that Skills will be coming through events for free, so not just from chests. The first event with Skills as rewards will be in 3 days, on the 28th.

Also, this update is just the start of what skills will become. Please see the announcement section of the forum for some more insight into the future of this feature =).

WorldCitizen

This was a great post with lots of helpful info. I wanted to add that Skills will be coming through events for free, so not just from chests. The first event with Skills as rewards will be in 3 days, on the 28th.

Also, this update is just the start of what skills will become. Please see the announcement section of the forum for some more insight into the future of this feature =).
Thanks Chase! I added your info to the post!
Going to read announcement :0

WorldCitizen

I added the info from Chases topic. This gives a lot more insight, and it seems the whole Skill Set Bonus part isn't activated yet?
Ill keep updating

Notice Chase talks about a new event on the 28 of this month. :D With possibly free skills!!!

Last edited:

Dan

WC, thanks for starting this thread which gives me more insights on the skill matrix. I got a couple skills info which can add to the list:
1. Damage Skill: L2-5 are 4%, 6%, 8%, 10% respectively
2. Survival skill: L5 = 15%
3. Stun skill: L1 = 4%

WorldCitizen

WC, thanks for starting this thread which gives me more insights on the skill matrix. I got a couple skills info which can add to the list:
1. Damage Skill: L2-5 are 4%, 6%, 8%, 10% respectively
2. Survival skill: L5 = 15%
3. Stun skill: L1 = 4%
Thanks I added them!

Cruzzer

BONUS EFFECTS:
If you open a particular set of skills, you will be able to use an additional bonus which can be attacking, defensive or universal and provide one or several effects.

ATTACKING BONUSES:
1. Missile (increases the area of effect of the Missile in an area around the sicario)
2. Medpack (besides healing, decreases a % of damage suffered by allies within the Medpack area of effect)
3. Flashbang (besides being stunned, all buildings and sicarios - enemy or allied - suffer more damage when attacked)
4. Paratroopers (increases paratroopers’ health and reduces attack speed of attacking enemy buildings and enemies at a certain % during the whole period of paratroopers’ attack).

DEFENSIVE BONUSES:
1. Gradual damage increase (buildings increase their damage during attacks gradually at a % per second of a continuous attack in an area around the sicario for a period of time)
2. Shield (In an area around the sicario, buildings with 0 health are not destroyed for a period of time - After the effect is over, affected buildings remain with 1 health. (Can’t be used more than once during an attack)
3. Lifesteal (buildings regain a % of health on damage being dealt in an area around the sicario)
4. Defense (decreases damage suffered by buildings in an area around the sicario by a %, and is good to be used against missiles and firebombs)

UNIVERSAL BONUSES:
1. Dissident paratroopers (if the Sicario’s health is below a certain value (up to 0), the sicario summons around him/her dissident paratroopers attacking enemy troops and buildings; can’t be used more than once during attack)
2. Resurrection (if the Sicario’s health is reduced to 0, recuperates a % of his/her health, as well as a % of allied buildings’ and units’ health in an area around the sicario; can’t be used more than once during attack)
So just to be clear, none of this stuff is available yet? Is that correct?

WorldCitizen

Anybody else who has more details? Anything will help for now.

After reading Chases topic a few times I think there is indeed a anti NoDeploy strategie. But the Bonusses will make it much more usefull.

Can we maybe get a example on how these bonuses work Chase?

Last edited: