Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok Chase, i want an answer. League matchmaking issues!

Marv

Banned
I must admit I'm rather disappointed in this whole forum thing and the good words that @Chase - FTX Games wrote earlier. I thought this was going to be a place where the most active players would have a word and that a dialogue would be possible with the game creators, but this thread proves that it is obviously not the case.

Either the devs don't care at all about us and Chase is just an illusion of someone helpful, or the answer is simply too shameful to be told here. In any case this is a big disappointment. I'm not going to be very active on this forum anymore.

Jamal

Banned
A: do you see @Chase - FTX Games ??
B: Yeah. I see him at other thread. Answearing there? Why?
A: answearing other thread?!?!.
B: yess. Why?
A: wait here "for ages", he said wanna come back or maybe just my imagination.

Marv

Banned
A: do you see @Chase - FTX Games ??
B: Yeah. I see him at other thread. Answearing there? Why?
A: answearing other thread?!?!.
B: yess. Why?
A: wait here "for ages", he said wanna come back or maybe just my imagination.
What happend to C ,D and E.?
Or are you illiterate?

Julio

I
What happend to C ,D and E.?
Or are you illiterate?

I think Jamal was crafting a fictional conversation between two players; Player A and Player B.

He is understandably frustrated with the lack of follow-up on this issue.

Marv

Banned
I

I think Jamal was crafting a fictional conversation between two players; Player A and Player B.

He is understandably frustrated with the lack of follow-up on this issue.
Maybe u want create the C D E?
Maybe i am not here if i am illiterate Marvin!
Mayby the support team helped you with it

DSD

I am not. And I won't invest in any of this new ****. If no one does, they are stuffed.

Jamal

Banned
So what about this??? So after all the update settle. You guys will start working to fix the league? So it means this is not too important and we have to wait maybe 3 more months @Chase - FTX Games ??

rvrv

Hey guys! I read the thread, and don't mean to be disrespectful but this is a great example of when people don't take the time to sit down and think for a few minutes before complaining. The leagues are totally fictional, that's right, I also identified it the way you guys figured it out. However, the problem is that if the leagues DID work the original way, the differences would be much much larger! Just think about it for a few minutes and if you don't realise why, I'll take the time to elaborate. Oh and btw I'm also struggling, dropped to Gold 1 from Diamond 3 in a few weeks at ~1450 medals.