Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wow.. thread about what chase said about counter strategies had been deleted!

Jamal

Banned
Whole thread is gonebut thats proves hes really scared, arent you @Chase - FTX Games.

Are you got another explanation why you deleted.my whole thread?

Your very silence the last few weeks also on the forum.

Are you ****ting your pants?

Are do.you feel guilty for liyng.and dont want to lie anymore?.
That would make a little sense
For not responsing
I said that too if he liar.. but what i get.. i have message from him that i broke the rule.. so funny

Cruzzer

To be fair, @Chase - FTX Games doesn't make the game. The developers do. He can only pass along what he's told. And the devs may change their minds on what they want to do after Chase is told. And I'm certain he will probably say something to that effect.

However, deleting entire threads for that reason is a little shady. Is this the post you guys are talking about?
Untitled.png

Cruzzer

It's also possible that this update is needed for the sicario to come later. Chase did say it was a sicario that was going to be the counter strategy.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The thread was deleted because it was inappropriate. Any thread targeted negatively at a specific person rather than content is bullying. It will not be tolerated. Please see the forum rules.

The counter strategies are here - now. They literally came out today. We stuck to our promises. Please see the announcement section for details.

Jamal

Banned
The thread was deleted because it was inappropriate. Any thread targeted negatively at a specific person rather than content is bullying. It will not be tolerated. Please see the forum rules.

The counter strategies are here - now. They literally came out today. We stuck
I saw thread that more cruel just locked.

TRL82

The counter strategies are here - now. They literally came out today. We stuck to our promises. Please see the announcement section for details.
So is the only way to get these new talents is by buying gold.