Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with Attacks during War!!!!!

Darren

been having alot of issues with attacks not being completed! For example. A member from my cartel attacked the enamey cartel member an was succesful. But shows up on the list on the left hand side of the compound as incompleted attack. Wth? Anyone else having this issue? Please would love to hear. Bc this is a really annoying glitch or bug. An needs to be fixed asap. Not fair at all!

Maniakbn96

i play this game for longer then a year yet, and i can tell you , that 99 percent of these glitches are, because your guy has bad wifi or phone signal... or phone ran out of batterie during attack or he attacks during he was valnuarable and got kicked out of game because getting attacked... also some guys do not want to show, they lost an attack and switched on flight mode. and tell then i got glitch...
truth is, we (nobull) had all together 1 maximum 2 connection looses(glitches/uncompleted attack) in the last 20 wars....

Jayjay

i play this game for longer then a year yet, and i can tell you , that 99 percent of these glitches are, because your guy has bad wifi or phone signal... or phone ran out of batterie during attack or he attacks during he was valnuarable and got kicked out of game because getting attacked... also some guys do not want to show, they lost an attack and switched on flight mode. and tell then i got glitch...
truth is, we (nobull) had all together 1 maximum 2 connection looses(glitches/uncompleted attack) in the last 20 wars....
Extremely accurate! Lol pride is a B*****, airplane mode is the pain reliever

M1ke

I’ve had it twice in the last 2 months that’s all. When the finca is destroyed an error message comes up and the attack is void. Had perfect WiFi plus the back up of 4G phone signal. It does happen occasionally

Mike Toreno

Probably got somethin' to do with the MAP.

ENEMY OUTPOSTS for Strike Orders/Materials ?

10780.jpg

Attachments