Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BB and GD the stupidity at his best

Croockshanck

So FTX put this new abilities, a lot of them and what people care? Big bang and Ground Defense only.

Maybe some players don't know about how it works and are bad at math too so i will expose all the situation.

If you have 43% of Big bang and full missile no one can defend. Even a guy with 6 sicarios and full of GD (72%)
lets do some math:

Attacker
Missile @ max = 50112
4 Diegos @ lv7 and 20/20 missile extra talents = 300%
Big Bang @ 43%

Defender
Ground Defense in 6 sicarios @ max (12% x 6 = 72%)
Finca @ max + cartel bonus + prison = 340k+34k+17k = 391k

Attacker with 43% use 3 flashbang in finca and 5 missiles will have 43% X 3 bonus missil damage = 129%
Defender with Ground Defense will take out 72% in those 129%
Attacker will have 57% now right? so 57% in 50112 will have a missile with 78676 X 5 = 393380 > 391000

So the game is all about Bigbang only... why did you put other abilitie s FTX?
I think you have done it wrong and the idea was to counter bigbang with ground defense but another code error in your book and using more flashbang it will multiply the bigbang bonuses.

At the beginning only with the announcement we thought it was a nice idea because 5 GD ( normal number of sicarios in most carteis) will counter 4 BB and the cartels with the 6th sicario have that bonuses and they can have 72% and it is normal because the 6th sicario is not easy to have.

Gogs

So?, u wanna fight against @FTX to accomplish ur request, to erase/put one of the skills, what will encounter, first, BB effect and max missile att, cause very few ppl can handle that, or?
I will support u!
But this is just a battle, where u r in front of the wall with bare hands.

Croockshanck

I think they made a mistake, another error coding and the inicial and logic idea was to have Ground Defense to counter Big Bang. but they forgot to put a line where you only can use a flashbang and have the maximum % of bonuses equal at what you have not multiplying by 2 or 3 or what number of Flashbang you use. The best idea will be if they only put that bonuses in finca not all the buildings. and of course only with one flashbang, not multiplying by the number of flash you use

Mike Toreno

U mean during war FB damage is amplified by

BB SKILL SET?

WTFAQ about Flash Ability does it stack beyond the FATAL

DAMAGE %CRITICAL?

10862.jpg

10863.jpg

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

So FTX put this new abilities, a lot of them and what people care? Big bang and Ground Defense only.

Maybe some players don't know about how it works and are bad at math too so i will expose all the situation.

If you have 43% of Big bang and full missile no one can defend. Even a guy with 6 sicarios and full of GD (72%)
lets do some math:

Attacker
Missile @ max = 50112
Big Bang @ 43%

Defender

Attacker with 43% use 3 flashbang in finca and 5 missiles will have 43% X 3 bonus missil damage = 129%
Attacker will have 57% now right? so 57% in 50112 will have a missile with 78676 X 5 = 393380 > 391000

So the game is all about Bigbang only... why did you put other abilitie s FTX?
I think you have done it wrong and the idea was to counter bigbang with ground defense but another code error in your book and using more flashbang it will multiply the bigbang bonuses.

At the beginning only with the announcement we thought it was a nice idea because 5 GD ( normal number of sicarios in most carteis) will counter 4 BB and the cartels with the 6th sicario have that bonuses and they can have 72% and it is normal because the 6th sicario is not easy to have.
I sent maybe one week maybe 2 weeks after skill sets have been released exactly the same to Daria... she past feedback along :D and we will see what or when what happens

grmnn

Let's continue this Korean Cartel Wars Game, pretending we are Guinea Pigs.
Still have hope to find a good strategy game to play meanwhile

Julio

omg, you are all so silly. you think FTX cares about balanced game play? the pattern has not been the case.

@CRABNUTZ called for a skills/ gold embargo by players because what ftx did was basically require players to spend a lot of gold to reestablish their positions in the game. strong defense, need to obtain high level ground defenses. strong missile offense, need to obtain high level big bang offense. from what i have seen, the embargo did not work and FTX is cashing in on players inability to get out of the gold rat race.

they have ignored virtually all player suggestions and instead have focused on short term monetary gains.

PUZZLE

BB needs to be nerfed to a level that GD becomes legit skill for defense.

Huanito

BB needs to be nerfed to a level that GD becomes legit skill for defense.
When they'll do that , no one will buy BB.
Everyone will purchase just the GD and they will bunker them self with a defensive game tactic only.
Now you have ppl purchasing both BB & GD in order to be strong in both defensive and ofensive.....
It has more profitable for FTX so why would they listen to you?

PUZZLE

BB can be used to thrown over RLs or pack of defense weapons for easier kill with firebombing and missiles. I seen some guys attacking me that way

Chopper

all they need to do is make ground defence for finca only and nerf BB that way nobody can no deploy and every1 has to deploy and destroy, there was a simple solution to all of this in the beginning but as usual FTX don't listen or care about their customers/ players and these are the consequences we are all suffering now while they all sit back and laugh at the cash rolling in

all they need to do is make ground defence for finca only and nerf BB that way nobody can no deploy and every1 has to deploy and destroy, there was a simple solution to all of this in the beginning but as usual FTX don't listen or care about their customers/ players and these are the consequences we are all suffering now while they all sit back and laugh at the cash rolling in
It's too late to fix it so many people already invested money in diegos and BB. If they nerf it they won't give any refund and then all those players who are affected will need to spend once again...

similar has happened before so I don't see why not, scorpions are a fine example
scorpion refund was a complete joke i got like 10% back from what i invested alot of people quit the game because of that refund. The thing is they didn't nerf scorpions for no deploy they just nerfed it because it was too strong which is actually fair it was overpowered but they didn't give a proper refund.

Tom

It will be a good information but in a war it’s also exciting if you don’t know if you are strong enough for no deploy.
you should have a backup.
No deploy is the easiest way but there are also more ways to beat them.

Mike Toreno

lets do some math:

Attacker
Missile @ max = 50112
Big Bang @ 43%

Defender

Attacker
Missile @ max = 50112
4 Diegos @ lv7 and 20/20 missile extra talents = 300% >>>>>>>

( 4 DIEGOS MISSILE DAMAGE DOES NOT STACK push up brawl/pops ?)

Big Bang @ 43%

U cannot INCREASE the Missile Damage using 4 DIEGOS ?!

HOW MUCH MORE THE BIG BANG/SHOCKWAVE SKILL SET

DOES IT STACK ? The Skill Set or the 4 DIEGOS MISSILE DAMAGE ?

One DIEGO MAX LEVEL 35% MISSILE DAMAGE

4 DIEGOS 35%(4)=140% INCREASED MISSILE DAMAGE?

140% MISSILE DAMAGE INCREASED is beyond the 100% CAP

IS THIS LEGIT ALLOWED ?!

12182.jpg

Last edited:

IamRV

When they'll do that , no one will buy BB.
Everyone will purchase just the GD and they will bunker them self with a defensive game tactic only.
Now you have ppl purchasing both BB & GD in order to be strong in both defensive and ofensive.....
It has more profitable for FTX so why would they listen to you?
That's absolutely true.