Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War cartels who's guilty?

donatas

Where do you see that i complain?
I am amused by this “strategy” game.

The only thing i can’t realize is how it’s possible for war matchmaking algorithm to be so “dumb” to match a cartel who has 5sics in defense with cartel that has 6sics.
Yes, that cartel has advantage before the start, and yes there are other cartels with 6sics and it must be matched like this.

And in our war with mafia 20vs20 we had 38 deploys and they had 15 out of 60 :D
i know a lot of players who havent got big bang o max missile but they have brain for this game. ask crabnutz am i right

donatas

Where do you see that i complain?
I am amused by this “strategy” game.

The only thing i can’t realize is how it’s possible for war matchmaking algorithm to be so “dumb” to match a cartel who has 5sics in defense with cartel that has 6sics.
Yes, that cartel has advantage before the start, and yes there are other cartels with 6sics and it must be matched like this.

And in our war with mafia 20vs20 we had 38 deploys and they had 15 out of 60 :D
crabnutz shown for everone attacks to compuond but they did not use big bang effect

CRABNUTZ

Maybe one day. Talking on the forum is easy. I can just pull it up on my phone for 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there. Making attack videos is much more involved, and my time is valuable to me:)

LVMonkey

The capitalized nouns. S and F. And for the record, the in app purchases are practically identical. So don't be fooled if someone tells you the "gold" in the game they're speaking of is fractional in cost.
Yo buddy, I see the weather is still great down there! Jealous. haha..

i was doing the math and...
A narcos purchase is 14,000 gold for $100, and SF is 14,000 + 14,000 bonus jewels for $100.
Then they take the total jewels you buy and give you additional bonus jewels for the different levels of spending you do in a given time frame.
You get 50+ free jewels per day no matter what.. along with additional jewels for defends of base.
You can pay $20 and get 300 jewels/day for 30 days (9,000 total jewels) + an extra builder.
You can pay $30 in the beginning and get 1888 jewels every time you upgrade your base (finca), called scaling, so you get it roughly 20 times (37,000 jewels for $30).
The cost of speed ups is roughly half of narcos.

Also, the amount of resources you get for a war, or weekly leagues is WAY more than you need to make major upgrades, so there is no need to shield or save (spend gold/money). Also, it sits in your resource center (boat) and stays untouched until you use it, like the boat should work.

And the best part.. there are no dooky skills or sic talents to blow money on to be competitive in the upper levels, and no such thing as no deploy, short deploy, etc...

All you need to win, have fun, and be successful is skill and time.. but not much money, or any money for that matter.

And for a complete breath of fresh air, the devs are responsive and fix issues (like hackers, glitches, etc..) fast! If they have any "maintenance" or down time, they even pay you for it with jewels and resources...

Narcos is run by a bunch of idiots compared to SF.. and SF absolutely operates at a fraction of the cost... for now. hahahahaha... :p:D;)

CRABNUTZ

Well said bro. I'll take your word for it because I don't play. I received information from a couple of people in much less detail, that the purchases were almost identical.