Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most Impressive Base Ever

Segovia

Today I came across this bad boy:
richbase2.png

Isn't this the richest base you have ever seen or what?

This guy dons a full team of blue and purple Sebastians - each of them sporting perfect health talents and gd bonuses. Notice how this base has no storage. That's right, no storage! I'm pretty sure this guy is the source of at least 90% of FTX revenue. This is the one guy, along with a few others, that are supporting and encouraging them to carry on and implement more P2W mechanics. Way to go!!

neispavani5

Today I came across this bad boy:View attachment 1812

This guy dons a full team of blue and purple Sebastians - each of them sporting perfect health talents and gd bonuses. Notice how this base has no storage. That's right, no storage! I'm pretty sure this guy is the source of at least 90% of FTX revenue. This is the one guy, along with a few others, that are supporting and encouraging them to carry on and implement more P2W mechanics. Way to go!!

This guy was 99% one of the guys who was banned, and got a new acc on lvl 1 with all gold that he spent on his original acc on this new one.

CRABNUTZ

Lincoln Hawk is the original. Sporting all purple butchers, and no unnecessary buildings long before these guys had their accounts reset.

Segovia

This guy was 99% one of the guys who was banned, and got a new acc on lvl 1 with all gold that he spent on his original acc on this new one.
You have a point. Still, that is an impressive amount of gold spent to get a base like that.

@CRABNUTZ I've noticed Lincoln Hawk has a very similar base, but even he's got a few storage buildings!

Also, I've just come across something very strange, check this out

c4dmgbonus.png

C4 doesn't count as a building, so how does this work?? It's the same for the mines, they all have +160% dmg bonus even without any mine damage boosts. Is this cheating? Or am I missing something?

CRABNUTZ

You have a point. Still, that is an impressive amount of gold spent to get a base like that.

@CRABNUTZ I've noticed Lincoln Hawk has a very similar base, but even he's got a few storage buildings
Yes. He has 1 of each. That's the only difference. However, he didn't build his with reset gold, and he's also the first guy that hit 65 with his main account.

Muhammad Bakr

That's @Geîseriç's unique base, member of Egyptian cartel Beastmode, didn't get banned as far as I'm concerned probably lost access to his lvl52 account. I'm quite sure he's not even responsible for 2% of FTX's income, still a big spender in comparison, achieving whale status playing (very well BTW) on Godmode. His money, his business. Just click find other and move on.

Last edited:

PUZZLE

Today I came across this bad boy:View attachment 1812

Flashbang everything and kill it with flacos. Easy peasy