Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

match making is unfair!!!!!!

ayet

i want just to understand why i have to play always against the strong and the active players and almost the same peoples, why i find on my map only players with 3500 + players it's really not normal i see my cartel friends with 1200 medals playing on champion 3 league.

Honeybadger

i want just to understand why i have to play always against the strong and the active players and almost the same peoples, why i find on my map only players with 3500 + players it's really not normal i see my cartel friends with 1200 medals playing on champion 3 league.
You are level 52 after all and have 4700+ medals, the only people who are this high are the people who are active. 3 levels above you and 3 levels below you are being matched with. Were all dealing with powerful people aswell im level 52. These are also the same guys in big cartels with 6 sicarios and 9+ energy, Youve showed up on my 2-3x in the last week.

ayet

But it still not a logic reason, I think that active or not active must all play together, don't matter his lvl and not number of medals, it's not logical that someone with 1000 medals play on champion 3 league and another with 5000 medals plays in gold league. Some of my friends open the game once per day and every week he goes up on the league.
Another thing, there are millions of people playing that game around the world, it's not normal that I still affront the same 20 peoples every week.

UncleJimm

if you could list all players i think there are simply no medal gap unless you are top 50, so why don't just put within that 25 range of medal in league?

LeeMuerto

But it still not a logic reason, I think that active or not active must all play together, don't matter his lvl and not number of medals, it's not logical that someone with 1000 medals play on champion 3 league and another with 5000 medals plays in gold league. Some of my friends open the game once per day and every week he goes up on the league.
Another thing, there are millions of people playing that game around the world, it's not normal that I still affront the same 20 peoples every week.
No way man, my lvl 32 account does not want to go up against your 50+ account. That’s not fair.