Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upcoming Update...

Well i think the new update must be having a balance in weekly league system that many Players (including me) complain for that. And the daily login rewards might increase to 700 days as now, there is no reward for daily login for those who have got 300 Gold. @Chase - FTX Games if you could share something regarding new update we will be happy. Please. :)

ELpatron50

U mean the coming UpDates have daily log-in gift/ incentives Gold ,
resources,Dice, Directives, Sic. contracts ?

ELpatron50

So in theory ..... you are copying of boom beach ;)

Player designed innovative bases, :eek: how will our basic Flacos meet this ridiculous
challenge ,
Will this standard Meta- work against PRO Player designed bases ?

BB no that is an ugly game
unlike PlayNarcos which got the greenhorns tucking their tails
before the Gordos blast them with the fearsome shotgun.:D

hof

Do you ever will implent an update that will solve the real problems of this game or do you will still ignore them?

Congratulation to your incapable and ignorant development team. The Oscar goes to......FTX!

Thanks for nothing.

Agreed wholeheartedly...what a joke!!! They ask for feedback and then give you...

zecke2

I would like to propose this new raid type be called "Imitation Game."

I am looking forward to some fresh changes.
haha yes boom beach like... all "innovative" update from ftx are copy from boom beach.
but supercell dont make so many programming errors in their updates and dont steal their players the money and they make enough money with this kind of company strategy.

What about DICE, gears,sell resources, war matchmaking, league, boat ,cheaper offers aso aso....
THATS the important things you have to do !!
please @Chase make this possible and many many frustrating players will be happy again.
and satisfied players will pay for a good game !!

THATS FACT !!

ELpatron50

haha yes boom beach like... all "innovative" update from ftx are copy from boom beach.
but supercell dont make so many programming errors in their updates and dont steal their players the money and they make enough money with this kind of company strategy.

THATS FACT !!

BoomBeach whut ?
A bunch of warships flaring up the shores huh worst of all MG soldiers,
what can it do with NCW GORDO sawed-off shotgun beef or buff me now !

Bernicopter

What about DICE, gears,sell resources, war matchmaking, league, boat ,cheaper offers aso aso....
THATS the important things you have to do !!
please @Chase make this possible and many many frustrating players will be happy again.
and satisfied players will pay for a good game !!

THATS FACT !!

That is the truth!!!! BUT FTX DONT CARE ABOUT THIS.