Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Failure to initialize!!!

Vitalij

Hey! After new game update ( yesterday) I can start the game!
"Failure to initialize!
Your hardware does not support this application, sorry."
What does this mean? I play this game on my tablet asus zenpad10 about 1year and I have no problems before. Can you help me fix this problem?
Thanks.

Del

Getting the same msg on my 2nd account on huddl tablet!i've got a shield up that i've paid for and can't contact support.whats going on@Chase - FTX Games

chalk

same problem here :( ASUS Zenpad, hardware incompatible :(

Funny thing is that it was something that i was going to ask on forums, why is there not a low resolution option for the game? my tablet can handle graphics, but on average mobile conection it would help to have a low resolution option. Not to mention it would reach a wider range of people to play. But i guess, it is going on a path of more heavy dutty game.

Last edited:

Del

They don't normally work weekends so i would imagine it will be monday if we hear anything.I have contacted support directly.....i've heard nothing other than wanting to know the make and model of my device earlier today:(

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!

Any details you can provide me here may also help me look into it as well. Are these issues all on Asus devices?

Vitalij

Hey. Asus zenpad10, android 6. After updait I can't start the game, and i so this message
"Failure to initialize!
Your hardware does not support this application, sorry."
It' my tablet so old for Narcos?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Heads up everyone - notice all these devices are similar? There is an issue with x86 devices - mostly the "zen" ones - and we have a hotfix incoming. Sorry for the trouble!

cory thompson

I'm on kindle fire it keep s booting me off game only when I attack , and there is nothing else on kindle FYI, never even logged onto internet with it,,, only boughtvit to play game n , been about a year non issue, then in last 3 days I've been booted 7 times after launching attack, and I use torchers!!!! That's tons of game cash and a full hour work wait each time , I'm at my wits end

chalk

Another weekend without narcos :( This is killing me :(
Even my noob friends already surpassed me lol but what is going to really hurt so much is to see my account 3 or 4 divisions down :eek: and just when I was finally getting decent stuff from the daily chest from beeing in Gold league :(

PS. By the way, to people with this problem and without real life friends that play narcos, it was made an announcement/news inside game warning that the "report tickets" are not function well, and to send problems to:
" narcos @ ftxgames . com "
Just warning so people wont loose their time. Dunno why a warning of this kind of thing to be done ONLY inside game.

Hope for the best :)
Cheers

chalk

Hello!

sorry for double posting, but want to ask to please see it to this week that you fix this problem. Please! Please! Please!

If there was an announcement warning players that the hardware requirements were changing with at least one month notice I woudnt even be bothering you guys, you guys evolve the game to wherever you want to evolve it and that is fine... But this is totally unfair, without a warning ,and clearlly not on your prioraties as it as been 20 days and nothing is said.

2 MONTHS PLAYING AT LEAST 5 HOURS A DAY. PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EFFORT IS BEEING THROWN AWAY.

chalk

Thank you. I'll be rooting for no unplanned problems.
May Gandalf, Cartman, Wolverine and The Flying Spaghetti Monster protect thee on the path to that Hotfix :)

cheers :)

chalk

Hotfix was delayed but is still coming and should be ready soon - sorry!
so, was the hotfix done within todays maintenance?
I mean, it still not working, so I just want to be sure if it was done something to know if the hotfix failed or if it is not ready yet.
thank you.