Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sebastian versus Butcher ?????

Bogan

Theirs 2 kinda of building damage, 1 works with mines and one doesn’t. You will notice this when putting talents on sics. But with sicarios Sebastian does work on mines and butchers doesn’t. There is also another sicario called Sapper that also works on mines but had more health like Butcher does.

Slik

Theirs 2 kinda of building damage, 1 works with mines and one doesn’t. You will notice this when putting talents on sics. But with sicarios Sebastian does work on mines and butchers doesn’t. There is also another sicario called Sapper that also works on mines but had more health like Butcher does.
So 2 out of 3 Building damage Sicarios give damage bonus to mines and Elite Brute Cannon?....that seems like a programming error for the Butcher Sicario. @Chase - FTX Games

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Sebastian is missing parts of his description - this is being fixed. This difference is intentional.

Bogan

New sic about to come out called star, does all building damage including mines and guerrilla buildings. Well that’s the rumour anyway, keep an eye out for her

lamaJ

New sic about to come out called star, does all building damage including mines and guerrilla buildings. Well that’s the rumour anyway, keep an eye out for her
Upgrade with dice maybe?

Bogan

I don’t know what u mean upgrade with dice?? You will need dice to change the colour slots yes

lamaJ

I mean she will be as a veteran sicario. Create her by 300 dice. I think the rumor is right, coz the black market event come again. As i can see so far.. every black market comes out with new sic

Bogan

I mean she will be as a veteran sicario. Create her by 300 dice. I think the rumor is right, coz the black market event come again. As i can see so far.. every black market comes out with new sic
Sorry I understand u know, i haven’t herd that she is a vet sic

Ragnar89

You're ruining the game. I had 5 butchers with talents, but I heard from other players that saper and maeve give an extra bonus on mine and c4 with regular dmg talent. I invested a hill of gold to install them dmg talents to give them an extra bonus for mine and c4. I didn’t know that it was a bug, and now that you've solved it, I have no more bonus, but just an ordinary dmg talent. Now I have to go back to the goal to find the talent I already had on a sicario just under another name. It's not fair at all from your side to do that, cause I am not responsible for the existence of the bug and I had no idea that it was a bug at all. @Chase - FTX Games

Bogan

It’s not a bug it’s just the talent wasn’t worded right

Bogan

You're ruining the game. I had 5 butchers with talents, but I heard from other players that saper and maeve give an extra bonus on mine and c4 with regular dmg talent. I invested a hill of gold to install them dmg talents to give them an extra bonus for mine and c4. I didn’t know that it was a bug, and now that you've solved it, I have no more bonus, but just an ordinary dmg talent. Now I have to go back to the goal to find the talent I already had on a sicario just under another name. It's not fair at all from your side to do that, cause I am not responsible for the existence of the bug and I had no idea that it was a bug at all. @Chase - FTX Games
U still have the same extra amount of damage on ur mines and c4 it’s just u can see now which exact talents on ur sics are giving that to them