Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold rush

M1ke

Did the players in the cartels where the banned players got caught get free gold ?

hof

From my understanding...their punishment was to "start over" but were able to keep their gold. Seems like a win win for the cheater/banned player.

M1ke

I know the player got to go again but did there cartel members get gold aswell ?
King kalifa in the game said he got gold because members of his team got deleted

hof

I know the player got to go again but did there cartel members get gold aswell ?
King kalifa in the game said he got gold because members of his team got deleted
I can't opine on that point as I am unsure/don't know.

Tinygenius

I can say it definitely wasn't a win win to start over. You loose all your sics to which you have to start over. Only those who could prove they purchased gold legitimately got there gold back. If you couldn't show records you didn't receive a thing.

Slik

I understood that they had to start over but were given gold. That is how these no storage accounts came about....built by gold