Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rosa Trait

Neon234

Can someone tell me how much Xp is needed to reach level 50 & 60 on Rosa?

For level 40 it's 1,170,000:(

How about having Two energy gain traits of +35% each and two talents of +15% energy gain each? That makes a total of 100% Energy gain or +6 energy / building.

The advantage is that we can use this

- for compound attacks (not beneficial if we have firebomb talents);
- for player bases (using flash energy deploy squad)
- for player bases (using firebomb energy deploy/nodeploy squad)

UncleJimm

Gaining xp is way more easier than to craft & collecting the ultimate gear especially for veteran sicario

Brainiac

When obtaining trait, do we get trait of the sicarios we sacrificed or is it random?
ie Will I get FB trait if I sacrifice 2 Scorpions?

Revilo

When obtaining trait, do we get trait of the sicarios we sacrificed or is it random?
ie Will I get FB trait if I sacrifice 2 Scorpions?
random, what sics you are sacrificing doesn't have any influence on the trait you'll get

Pablo Escobar

As the gentlemen mentioned above,
Use the main as energy, and the 2 others Firebomb,
I am using it that way, and I am cleaning my map just like before Miguel was there.

#The_Professor

Wilson

Rosa is best with double energy Traits, and either 2 perfect fire bomb talents or 2 perfect flashbang talents.
Crabnutz, I’m not familiar with the veteran sicarios. In the case of your Rose, it’s loaded with 80% of energy gain (2 x 40%)? I’m right?

laloba

What about to give Rosa missile damage trait ?
I think it makes pretty sense to combine her with energy points + missile damage then 2 5/5 (6/6) missile damages again with flash bang together wow it will be a epic female missile damage sicario together with Amado, Brosko and Diego.

Narcobuster

Rosa is best with double energy Traits, and either 2 perfect fire bomb talents or 2 perfect flashbang talents.
Crabnutz, thank you for all the advice in this post alone! I cant believe how you managed to get all those perfect talents on the entire squad.. must have taken months of patience and a tonne of gold! I hope it didn’t cost too much. Many of us can only dream of such great Sicario squads