Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Update - October 2018

DDRR

there is no point in asking or saying anything here, this forum is dead, never any answer from ftx or chase

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
there is no point in asking or saying anything here, this forum is dead, never any answer from ftx or chase
I've been far too busy recently and it has affected my presence here to a degree. I will be more active here again soon!

The new update adds a new style of event revolving around sicarios. The rewards is a new type of statue, as seen in the updated Bounty Hunts. You can have both statues at the same time as their effects are different!

Neon234

New challenge event is most likely to give building health, troops health and extra defense sicario to the base.;):eek:

ELpatron50

I've been far too busy recently and it has affected my presence here to a degree. I will be more active here again soon!

The new update adds a new style of event revolving around sicarios. The rewards is a new type of statue, as seen in the updated Bounty Hunts. You can have both statues at the same time as their effects are different!
About this big update, the boys are cookin' may I add to that the Vista event(dead man's chest) is FTW .

The Bounty Hunt reward system is another crack shot as you have mentioned
totally useless statues.

The Parca,Segador,Calavera,Vista sicario released this Halloween are a reminder
that the Event Rewards system is totally tied up to tiers that , players are ignorant how to unlock contracts.