Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bounty hunt

zecke2

What's up at the bounty hunt event.
Will ftx pull the money out of our pockets again?
There are only 20 and 40 points base. No 60 or 100 !!!
And we are refreshing much.
That's no coincidence.
That seems to be intent.
@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games

BenOG

Administrator
Good Afternoon @zecke2,

I got in touch with our development team and was notified that no changes have been made to Bounty Hunt base points. Nor has there been any change to the frequency that the refresh button provides 60 or 100 points bases.

Please feel free to send a ticket to narcos@ftxgames.com if you'd like a more official response.

Ben

zecke2

Good Afternoon @zecke2,

I got in touch with our development team and was notified that no changes have been made to Bounty Hunt base points. Nor has there been any change to the frequency that the refresh button provides 60 or 100 points bases.

Please feel free to send a ticket to narcos@ftxgames.com if you'd like a more official response.

Ben
I or should I say we have mailed them a lot
But as always the same . NO ANSWER !
BTW. ftx has nothing and I mean really nothing changed in bounty hunt ?

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
another day without reaction. are you on holiday??
the bounty hunt is a 3 day event and you wait and wait and......
time is money. and many players are very angry about this broken bh event.
STOP PAYING ANY CENT ON THIS GAME til ftx fix this.

BenOG

Administrator
Our development team has been working on optimizing the matches made in Bounty Hunts. A recent change has made the opponent pool a little tight for our highest tier players. We will be making some additional changes to improve this. The changes should be live sometime tomorrow.

zecke2

Ty
Our development team has been working on optimizing the matches made in Bounty Hunts. A recent change has made the opponent pool a little tight for our highest tier players. We will be making some additional changes to improve this. The changes should be live sometime tomorrow.
Ty for reply
How do you want to make it good again for us? Since many players have invested a lot of money. And why are there no targets available ?
I hope the best but I didn't see that you or ftx will help us.
Ty

Neon234

What is the meaning of this ?

Do you mean say that players above level 60 will have tougher opponents bases in bounty hunt? Or will the best bounty cartels get tougher cartels as their opponents?

BenOG

Administrator
What is the meaning of this ?
This seemed to only affect one cartel. The Bounty Hunt pool of attackable bases was smaller than it should have been. A solution is live that has widened the attack pool.

How do you want to make it good again for us? Since many players have invested a lot of money. And why are there no targets available ?
I hope the best but I didn't see that you or ftx will help us.
Ty
I suggest before re-rolling anymore, that your cartel attacks the existing bases, and as those lower point bases clear out higher bases will appear.

As far as compensation, support holds the keys to that treasure trove and though I am sure you know the email here it is again, narcos@ftxgames.com.

zecke2

This seemed to only affect one cartel. The Bounty Hunt pool of attackable bases was smaller than it should have been. A solution is live that has widened the attack pool.

I suggest before re-rolling anymore, that your cartel attacks the existing bases, and as those lower point bases clear out higher bases will appear.

As far as compensation, support holds the keys to that treasure trove and though I am sure you know the email here it is again, narcos@ftxgames.com.
That's happen to only one cartel?
And this one cartel was kidding by ftx, right?
That's OK for you??
No Re rolling or refresh?? We must do this never before. Seems like a bug is still available and the algorithm don't work so good.