Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Update

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
I think the new update brings more interesting things in the game ...i hope so :)
BUT
How should it be possible to build all this new buildings ,weapons aso. ???
its to expensive !!
To compensate please make the reward for all bases higher expecially in the higher levels
( above 60 ). its nearly impossible to get the needed resources.
Against finca with 8 or 9 defense sicarios its impossible to win all the needed resources .
btw. why is there no upgrade for bunker??
It can not be that only the big spenders get the new features.
FTX should learn from the mistakes and not be greedy again.
AND after this hopefully solution STOP this sicario challenge.its the most hated and superfluous event ever.
You have to do something for the regular players otherwise there will not be many available soon. not many have the money.
thank you

Kayzer

I’m more worried about that tower? Did any off you as seen how it works and what it does? I did and deploy with flash became impossible to do! Regardless if u have perfect teams or not! U guys need to nerf this tower in some way! Becouse based in what I saw, atacking became impossible!

zecke2

I’m more worried about that tower? Did any off you as seen how it works and what it does? I did and deploy with flash became impossible to do! Regardless if u have perfect teams or not! U guys need to nerf this tower in some way! Becouse based in what I saw, atacking became impossible!
Agreed
That's the next to think about !
Explanation please FTX. What is ftx thinking ? How should we attack against warden tower
But first you must build all the new buildings. Without enough resources ... Impossible !

Neon234

Our Experience says that isn't going to happen.

But I think ftx intentionally increased the requirements so that completing Finca 24 Constructions & Researchers takes 6-8 months time.

Now Sic challenge rewards are going to be very crucial. And of course if you have a Darwin Squad that'll be of great use. Most irritating part is that we need to hit those same enemy outposts even now. At least ftx should extend their levels/rewards.

With bases becoming hard to defeat and increased requirements for upgrades, the no of active players in 60s might reduce.

However wars will be fun (if there are no mismatches)

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
I think the new update brings more interesting things in the game ...i hope so :)
BUT
How should it be possible to build all this new buildings ,weapons aso. ???
its to expensive !!
To compensate please make the reward for all bases higher expecially in the higher levels
( above 60 ). its nearly impossible to get the needed resources.
Against finca with 8 or 9 defense sicarios its impossible to win all the needed resources .
btw. why is there no upgrade for bunker??
It can not be that only the big spenders get the new features.
FTX should learn from the mistakes and not be greedy again.
AND after this hopefully solution STOP this sicario challenge.its the most hated and superfluous event ever.
You have to do something for the regular players otherwise there will not be many available soon. not many have the money.
thank you

His lordship

Completely agree about the bunker. If you're going to increase everything else then it should be logical to allow an upgrade to the bunker by 1 or 2 levels.

El Padrino

The warden tower is stupid. A lot of players have bought gold to get flash sics, Big Bang, etc only for all of that to become useless overnight. I will be approaching Apple for a refund of my purchases that are now useless. I would suggest you all do the same.

Anonymous

I'll b
The warden tower is stupid. A lot of players have bought gold to get flash sics, Big Bang, etc only for all of that to become useless overnight. I will be approaching Apple for a refund of my purchases that are now useless. I would suggest you all do the same.
100% going to play store with this