Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well done update with tower.

sicarlo

Don’t listen to no&short deploy players!
You have done a great update with the tower now is back to REAL game. Maybe you will go back under pressure of all these weak players, any way as the other time you accidentally allow 10 Sicarios over base all the complaints.
Well done FTX let’s play REAL Narcos again at least until you change your mind.

BenOG

Administrator
The 10 Sicario thing really was a bug and we removed that but based on the feedback from players we have issued the new defensive Sicario slot for the new Finca level. The Warden Tower, on the other hand, is not a mistake and will remain in the game. As always we are looking to improve and balance Narcos: Cartel Wars, thank you for your feedback. Enjoy!

Pacotmx

Don’t listen to no&short deploy players!
You have done a great update with the tower now is back to REAL game. Maybe you will go back under pressure of all these weak players, any way as the other time you accidentally allow 10 Sicarios over base all the complaints.
Well done FTX let’s play REAL Narcos again at least until you change your mind.
agree

Gogs

The 10 Sicario thing really was a bug and we removed that but based on the feedback from players we have issued the new defensive Sicario slot for the new Finca level. The Warden Tower, on the other hand, is not a mistake and will remain in the game. As always we are looking to improve and balance Narcos: Cartel Wars, thank you for your feedback. Enjoy!
Greetings ppl,

Dear Mr. Ben, thank You very much for a message U sent me while ago for impropriety language in one of mine post. Second, I will make it clear I miss @Chase - FTX Games, it was easier to talk with that guy. Ok, let's go. I do not like this update with a tower thing, because, it's such a bad idea, but a good try. Game should be improved in the wider options, not just those based on the same thing that u keep on going and going to balance, adjust, degrade, etc. Improve game, add skills, make a bigger picture, not with this small updates ( keep on posting notice message 'this update is going to be big' BUM, just a little things).
Still, u have more than 5mil., downloads, u don't really care? True? Of course, u r earning more than 2-3 mil per year ever more, u dont give a --... Why would u?
But, earning that amount of money and having that kind of developer team, improvement team, whatever it's called, it is totally unacceptable and if I may say, lame. Sorry, but it is.
And for the end, cause I am having a feeling that I will be banned myb or blocked, u r still going to earn money, cause people is still bright in their heads, cause they adore u, and they love to spend and complain.
Thank You, have a good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok my friend
prepare yourself at the end of this game

El Padrino

The Warden Tower might remain in the game, but a lot a long term players wont!
Any updates you make are never really an improvement, just a way to try make more money. How about you start to improve some of the things players have been wanting for a long time!
The latest update provides no balance in the game, are you not listening to our feedback?
No more enjoyment in this game for a lot of people.

@Ben - FTX Games Does FTX have any plans on compensating players who have made purchases to get Flashbang sics, talents, Missile and Firebomb sics with talents, Big Bang skills, Miguel and Forta sics upgraded which are now not needed, the endless amount of dice, plata, resources, this list goes on! Or is it just tough luck? For your information, a representative from Apple has asked me to provide them with your response.

Rachel.

A few like it, most don't. At least that's how it seems. I haven't made up my mind yet, but one thing I can tell you is that the game doesn't interest me this way. Playing five minutes at a time is no fun.

I was one of those that thought the game was too easy. I stand by that. It was. But this was an over correction.

To Sicarlo and the few other big players that like this, cool. I suspect if ftx doesn't change something, you can war against each other, if there are enough of you left to make two cartels next month. I fully understand your viewpoint, but if the game isn't appealing to a large number of players, the few that like it won't have many people to defeat.

Jordan'Nataniel

mj
[QUOTE = "sicarlo, post: 54203, miembro: 2339"] ¡No escuches a los jugadores de despliegue corto y no!
Has hecho una gran actualización con la torre y ahora está de vuelta en el juego REAL. Tal vez volverá bajo la presión de todos estos jugadores débiles, de cualquier manera, ya que la otra vez que accidentalmente permite 10 Sicarios sobre la base de todas las quejas.
Bien hecho FTX vamos a jugar REAL Narcos de nuevo al menos hasta que cambies de opinión. [/ QUOTE]

muy bien dicho sicarlo, KAPONE por acá

zecke2

A few like it, most don't. At least that's how it seems. I haven't made up my mind yet, but one thing I can tell you is that the game doesn't interest me this way. Playing five minutes at a time is no fun.

I was one of those that thought the game was too easy. I stand by that. It was. But this was an over correction.

To Sicarlo and the few other big players that like this, cool. I suspect if ftx doesn't change something, you can war against each other, if there are enough of you left to make two cartels next month. I fully understand your viewpoint, but if the game isn't appealing to a large number of players, the few that like it won't have many people to defeat.
Totally agree.
Sicarlo and @Ben - FTX Games lives on their own planet and don't see the whole thing.
Paying for "real narcos" is the wrong way.
And .. I see nearly nobody from high level player who like the warden tower.
It's overpowered !!
Maybe switch it to reduce the flashbang duration or make it possible to destroy it easier.
Otherwise cartel wars are nearly impossible Without wars the game is dead.
Where we should get all the resources and the important cash for wars???
Make reward higher and especially the cash.
Imo the additional Def sic and Finca health is a good way.

Jordan'Nataniel

[QUOTE = "Ben - FTX Games, post: 54208, miembro: 4106"] El 10 Sicario realmente fue un error y lo eliminamos, pero a partir de los comentarios de los jugadores hemos emitido la nueva ranura defensiva de Sicario para el nuevo nivel de Finca . La Torre Warden, por otro lado, no es un error y permanecerá en el juego. Como siempre, buscamos mejorar y equilibrar Narcos: Cartel Wars, gracias por sus comentarios. Disfruta! [/ CITA]

sigan mejorando de esta manera, ahora a esperar algo contra esa torre .... pero por el momento este lujo esta actualización, creo ya era hora.... para que los débiles empiecen a pensar y a desplegar a bases que de verdad cuestan en estos momentos, me siento orgulloso de ser parte de esto por que esto es lo que hace mostrar mi habilidad y destreza. espero muchos piensen igual y sigamos mejorando

Pacotmx

Totally agree.
Sicarlo and @Ben - FTX Games lives on their own planet and don't see the whole thing.
Paying for "real narcos" is the wrong way.
And .. I see nearly nobody from high level player who like the warden tower.
It's overpowered !!
Maybe switch it to reduce the flashbang duration or make it possible to destroy it easier.
Otherwise cartel wars are nearly impossible Without wars the game is dead.
Where we should get all the resources and the important cash for wars???
Make reward higher and especially the cash.
Imo the additional Def sic and Finca health is a good way.
ve a jugar barbies u otro juego, ya aprende a jugar no solo es carga diegos , scorpiones o camionetas y mandar un ataque kamikaze, la torre llega para que los malos aprendan a desplegar las tropas. :)

zecke2

ve a jugar barbies u otro juego, ya aprende a jugar no solo es carga diegos , scorpiones o camionetas y mandar un ataque kamikaze, la torre llega para que los malos aprendan a desplegar las tropas. :)
PLEASE try to write in english.
Btw I have experience I play since the game released .
To buy effort is not my way like some others who like the update.