Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Must Read: Solution For Warden Tower

Well! As there are many many negative and imbalance comments on the latest update which is, The Introduction of Warden Tower. @Chase - FTX Games and @Ben - FTX Games. You people might yourself don't know the solution to this. I am just level 53 but have the feelings for those who have spend Dollars/Euros on the game and for those too who wants to enjoy it without spending. So you shall think for both. Isn't it?

Here is a Solution for it :- I know that many might disagree too, but to make the game balance again and equal for both, this must be done.

• My idea is that like Warden Tower is if instance put on level 61, then you shall give extra Squad Camp too for only level 61 players and above. That way you will not be bound to remove Warden Tower and players will too be happy. No deploy still wont be too easy because of Higher health of Finca and Extra Sicarios.
See those who give negative response just would be thinking about themselves only but think about others too who had no money spent but still love to play the Game. Their fun shall not be spoiled.

I hope @Chase - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games You will consider this suggestion. @CRABNUTZ

Last edited:

El Padrino

If you don't get a sic with an extra base, you might as well just further increase the size of the squad camps to achieve what you suggested.

In my mind there are only two solutions to this, you allow the warden tower to be flashed or you just take it away. Replace it with an extra sic if you need to try balance defense.

Slik

Just reduce the range of the Tower if it is such a problem. Leave enough range to cover Finca and a couple of buildings.... alleged problem solved.

Last edited: