Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicarios challenge becomes a nightmare

Do you guys feel the same ?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Praga

Разработчики, давайте меняйте алгоритм подбора соперников в охоте, очевидный бред же!

BenOG

Administrator
But now there are same players among multiple leagues, this brings unfair results and bad BAD user experience. Here are some examples.
You are the only person in your league view that matters. Everyone else who shows up in the list is purely competition for the original viewer. The way we set up your league is based on your own completion rate in the past. Our algorithm is set to match your league layout with people that you can beat if you try.

For example:
If person A wins third place on your screen and first on your buddies screen, person A isn't rewarded twice. It all matters on what they see on their own screen.

To be clear all the numbers and the people are real. They aren't competing against you directly, they are competing with the view that they have, which is different than the one you see, and the one each and every other player sees.

dsounded

You are the only person in your league view that matters. Everyone else who shows up in the list is purely competition for the original viewer. The way we set up your league is based on your own completion rate in the past. Our algorithm is set to match your league layout with people that you can beat if you try.

For example:
If person A wins third place on your screen and first on your buddies screen, person A isn't rewarded twice. It all matters on what they see on their own screen.

To be clear all the numbers and the people are real. They aren't competing against you directly, they are competing with the view that they have, which is different than the one you see, and the one each and every other player sees.
I understand but do you find it fair that one guy can potentially beat 4 other people in our leagues, actually he did it. Meanwhile that doesn't even mean that he can even win the golden statue. And with your logic if you want to win each time it will much harder with each event. For me that's why top 10 looks like 200k points, they had to donate to win. Is there only one motivation for you, money ?

For me it's fair to win golden statue if you beat unique players, don't make the illusion leagues please

Last edited:

zecke2

every player has to be in only ONE league. all other solutions are unfair and come out to the same....give me your money!