Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Parca/David makes troop move faster

Thomas Fister

David and parca ability is damage and armor boost and they both stack which is normal it says in the description it will be very hard to reach a finca all the way in the back even with using propaganda.

But somehow if i attack with a david i see an increase in troop speed surely this must be a "bug" and is not deliberately coded in to make running to finca with davids possible. I tested this out and found a 20%-30% increase in movement speed that's alot enough to make this kind of attack possible.

speed test 0D0P.jpg
speed test 1D0P.jpg

@Ben - FTX Games Numbers don't lie whoever came up with this idea to make david secretly increase troop speed should get a raise ;)

Doods1985

David and parca ability is damage and armor boost and they both stack which is normal it says in the description it will be very hard to reach a finca all the way in the back even with using propaganda.

But somehow if i attack with a david i see an increase in troop speed surely this must be a "bug" and is not deliberately coded in to make running to finca with davids possible. I tested this out and found a 20%-30% increase in movement speed that's alot enough to make this kind of attack possible.

View attachment 2778 View attachment 2779

@Ben - FTX Games Numbers don't lie whoever came up with this idea to make david secretly increase troop speed should get a raise ;)
Am more interested in which software you used to have such stats. Ofc if it's okay to share with me such an info Id appreciate it .

Nonetheless, neat numbers I like it. :)

BenOG

Administrator
@Thomas Fister Thank you for posting this thread, I have reached out to our QA contact to run some internal testing and determine the cause and if this intended or not. Will update here when I am updated.

BenOG

Administrator
@Thomas Fister

After discussing with QA, David/Parca do in fact increase movement speed by 30%. It was decided not to include this information within the sicario text based on the available character limit and the fact that the team saw the movement increase as a minor change.

Akman

So ben are you saying david and parka increases speed by 30%also?we can also throw propaganda on them for an additional 40% movement?isnt this a little overkill?