Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upgrading sicarios, suggestion for developers

His lordship

FTX,

Please could a simple change be made to selecting plata when upgrading sicarios. At the moment we have to continually swipe sideways for eternity, tapping a piece of plata. This takes time and often if you're swiping quickly you can end up closing the window by accident and are forced to start over. Hugely frustrating.

A much simpler way would be to see a count of what plata you have and then just use + and - buttons to select how many, or even better a box to type into.

Something like the attached screenshot would be good. Thanks.
select-plata.png

Neon234

Another Suggestion

Just like we get countdown timers for refreshing special player bases, add a 24hrs countdown timer to all player bases for finding other base.

IMG_20190119_173854.JPG

Neon234

Why do you want to hit find other on player bases? Only hit find other on outposts.
@Renan Hello man!

I don't have a perfect defense or attack talents on sicarios. Even if I can take down all player bases (finca 23s for sure; 24 not so sure) tactically, I don't prefer to attack more player bases to get resources for constructions.

I have a 100% Reward squad. Even at level 64, a regular enemy outpost gives more resources than a special player base. And a player base converted outpost gives 2x the rewards from a normal player base on map.

Generally I stack these outposts so that I can quickly collect all resources in a short period of time and attack normal player bases only if I need more resources for my target construction or research. In this way I minimize resource losses from any player attacks on my base (1. By attracting lower no of revenges and 2. By maintaining lower resources in base storage). I do almost one or two constructions per day.

So if i know the time at which all player bases can be changed, it helps me in planning and playing more strategically.

Last edited:

Mister Milos

Hello!

I really liked idea and I would like to add more suggestions for developers about listing of sicarios that players own.

It would be much easier to browse sicarios if they are divided into groups, for example: first group of sicarios that is used for attacks, second group of sicarios that defending the finca, third group that defending the resource centers and fourth group that have been collected and will be used for something

I think that most of the players have bored to scroll to find desired sicario to use, it takes time and if accidentally press on area outside of list, have to scroll again and again

If developers would do something about it, we would be very much appreciated!

Psicotico

I have another suggestion for the development team, that would increase a lot the time we spent on the game.

The trucks outside our training grounds that are used to equip teams for cartel wars, could be used at all times, so we could have 2 more teams ready to be used on our map. You could have it as such as the team on the first slot is the one that is equipped outside on the finca.
You would just need to add a mechanic to change teams from slot 1 to 3.
By doing this, we could use the first team, and while we wait for the troops to be repleted, we could switch to team 2, and start attacking with that team.
This would be really helpfull for people that have one set of sicarios to clear up fincas and another one to clear outposts

Psicotico

@Psicotico, look at AxScorpio attachment, it's great solution to manage your troops.
I havent seen that, however i think it adds more work and complexity for the dev team than needed, in my suggestion, everything outside the finca would work in the same way, but you would decide which squad is the one active on the truck yard