Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free coins

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Andrew 76,

Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of the store).
- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)

If you wanted to be added to our email list, please contact us from within the game saying you'd like to be added.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Tmcx4 @Msblade

- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)

If you wanted to be added to our email list, please contact us from within the game saying you'd like to be added.

Mine1276

I was excited when I seen the emails Then all were expired and all happiness was gone

Cld2007

I have not received a bonus via email. Wondering if I am on the list. Also how do you collect lobby bonus?

XGAMBITLOR

I dont know if I'm on The list to recieve free coins and can you let me know if I'm on it.

BenOG

Administrator
@Cld2007 the Lobby bonus is every 3 hours and is front and center when you first enter the game there are four bubbles, once all 4 are filled(green) you will win a bonus, due to the event it is a card pack, but normally it is a chest.

@XGAMBITLOR and @Cld2007 Our support team can verify your status on the email campaign and they can be reached one of two ways. From within the game by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us" or you can send them a direct email to twdslots@ftxgames.com.

Annuit CŒPTIS

---... SCREW FTX .... not really sure why anyone likes this --- game there is NO NOTHING and I mean NOTHING TO LIKE ABOUT IT... no tournament even the one that was part of play was not real time and faked other players no way to talk to anyone it was just a solitaire style game... BORRRRIIIINNNNGGGG TERD...

Last edited by a moderator:

Annuit CŒPTIS

VIP are completely useless unless you buy them I'm at lvl1362 and cant even get half past silver... that's just stupid.... also how is this game any different then playing solitaire ? Seriously no tournament no nothing just spin a rigged wheel... ftx yall ---

Last edited by a moderator: