Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where to start

Taco

First I want to say you guys should definitely make it so where we can keep a list of what Cartels we defeated in WAR. That's crazy to not lost who we had war with. Second the different prices on packs is outrageous, I went from buying 12k gold packs for 39.99 to seeing 8k gold packs for 49.99 lol. I stopped spending obviously, it's definitely not worth it. The 79.99 packs was 24k gold with sics, gear, plata etc, they short changing us now. Number three is very important because your customer service skills and getting back with customers who spend is horrible. I never get answers, they ignore the emails then ask for a survey. I'm super upset . This is me being nice

Ralph Kramden

All responses are the same bro. I can save you the trouble. All FTX responses are similar to the following.

1- They will move your post to the Bugs and Problems section in forums .

2- then youl have to open a ticket ,in which youl get the answering machine with same old reply with cause of problem as connection issue and marked as SOLVED :

Our team has given a reply to your request #xxxxxx and it has been solved.

We've checked your issue and found no issue , maybe its connection issues .

Please, next time you notice there is a problem in the game, send us a new request immediately afterwards using the **Report an issue** button which can be found in the in-game Options menu.

Translation :

Go hit your head with the biggest tallest wall available near you and if you dont like it feel free to uninstall the game . Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist! Like finding a wall !

Taco

Lol pretty much, not funny but that's exactly what they say. It's ridiculous to spend hundreds to thousands and can't get good customer service. No money out my pocket NO MORE, until issues are resolved. My account is maxed at 48 and beast so I have no rush for anything. 2nd account on hold

Ralph Kramden

Agreed. Ive saved thousands on last few months. Davids dont need talents, defense is pointless. And bounty hunts and sicario challenges are useless. Im saving money all over the board

Doods1985

All responses are the same bro. I can save you the trouble. All FTX responses are similar to the following.

1- They will move your post to the Bugs and Problems section in forums .

2- then youl have to open a ticket ,in which youl get the answering machine with same old reply with cause of problem as connection issue and marked as SOLVED :

Our team has given a reply to your request #xxxxxx and it has been solved.

We've checked your issue and found no issue , maybe its connection issues .

Please, next time you notice there is a problem in the game, send us a new request immediately afterwards using the **Report an issue** button which can be found in the in-game Options menu.

Translation :

Go hit your head with the biggest tallest wall available near you and if you dont like it feel free to uninstall the game . Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist! Like finding a wall !
Lol nice reply. I wonder where you got that from ;)

Spread the word brother ! Maybe youl save some innocent souls from the money vortex trap!