Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Videos

Ralph Kramden

Please stop putting these ignorant videos for us to watch if they not gonna work right. Just another false advertisement in your ftx's web of lies and robbery. Yall need to be investigated

Doods1985

Please stop putting these ignorant videos for us to watch if they not gonna work right. Just another false advertisement in your ftx's web of lies and robbery. Yall need to be investigated
1- They will move your post to the Bugs and Problems section in forums .

2- then youl have to open a ticket ,in which youl get the answering machine with same old reply with cause of problem as connection issue and marked as SOLVED :

Our team has given a reply to your request #xxxxxx and it has been solved.

We've checked your issue and found no issue , maybe its connection issues .

Please, next time you notice there is a problem in the game, send us a new request immediately afterwards using the **Report an issue** button which can be found in the in-game Options menu.

Translation :

Go hit your head with the biggest tallest wall available near you and if you dont like it feel free to uninstall the game . Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist! Like finding a wall !

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Ralph Kramden We investigate every instance of non-payouts when it regards our offerwall or videos. Please contact our support team by submitting a ticket in-game or through email at narcos@ftxgames.com and they would be happy to help. If you could please DM me the email you will use to contact, I will make sure it is taken care of.

Thank you.

Lost_gravity

Well, the videos do not seem to work for me either.. not complaining though as raising a ticket is not worth my time. i doubt if anyones is happy to help.

Ralph Kramden

Nope. They dont help. Just an automated response telling me or you its a connection issue. 2 weeks later you will get an email saying your ticket has been solved. By time they respond you forgot why you emailed them in first place. By far. FTX has the Worst customer service of any game ive ever played.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Lost_gravity and @Ralph Kramden, my apologies for any trouble you've experienced. Sometimes videos can be interrupted due to a poor connection. In those cases, try using a WiFi connection in order to avoid interruptions.

Another step you can take for help apart from contacting our support team in-game is to speak to our offerwall partner directly. There is a support button within the offerwall that you can click to contact them.

Mark

Hello @Lost_gravity and @Ralph Kramden, my apologies for any trouble you've experienced. Sometimes videos can be interrupted due to a poor connection. In those cases, try using a WiFi connection in order to avoid interruptions.

Another step you can take for help apart from contacting our support team in-game is to speak to our offerwall partner directly. There is a support button within the offerwall that you can click to contact them.
The problem is not the WiFi connection but ftx is you say contact us whit the support ticket and then you just laugh at iT

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is not the WiFi connection but ftx is you say contact us whit the support ticket and then you just laugh at iT
Hello @Mark, my apologies, but I'm not sure what you mean here. Could you please clarify so that I can better respond?