Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game freezing during attacks

ACK Kappa

Ben, Chase or April the Servers are down as the game is now freezing during an attack and entire Squads are being wiped. Please advise when this will be looked into as all attacks cannot be completed. Some form of Compensation should be discussed now for the resources lost...............

Frankopitt

Same here! Attacks freeze after few seconds of match then when it starts again everyone is dead. Please fix asap

BenOG

Administrator
We did have an issue arise overnight. But I am told that our development team has already pushed a fix for it. Can you confirm that you are no longer afflicted by this issue?

Cheyo

We did have an issue arise overnight. But I am told that our development team has already pushed a fix for it. Can you confirm that you are no longer afflicted by this issue?
It happened to me again today at 2pm et and in total since yesterday 5 times the game froze during attacks. Will we get some form of compensation for the resources lost ?

Cheyo

nothing new with fxt..lol like always the player gotta take the loss

BenOG

Administrator
@Cheyo Since you are still experiencing issues, I'll have to ask you to submit a customer service report. The more detail you can give the quicker we'll be able to find a solution. Preferably if you could use the in-game submission this will help the most as it will send your logs to the support team as well.

@AxScorpio Any compensation requests must be directed to the support team, as they have the tools to complete such requests. It is up to their sole discretion to award such compensation as well.

ACK Kappa

Ben.........Six times the game has now frozen with all Squads lost, please place the email address in a response so that i can claim soem Compensation for the Resources i have now lost as a result of having to rebuild all 4 squads.

Cheyo

@Cheyo Since you are still experiencing issues, I'll have to ask you to submit a customer service report. The more detail you can give the quicker we'll be able to find a solution. Preferably if you could use the in-game submission this will help the most as it will send your logs to the support team as well.

@AxScorpio Any compensation requests must be directed to the support team, as they have the tools to complete such requests. It is up to their sole discretion to award such compensation as well.
Well the game hasnt froze since this afternoon and I sent two detailed emails in regards to the issue and I was just told to restart the game and if it happens again to just contact customer support. I also asked if will there be some form of compensation for the lose of resources and both staff members completely ignored my question so I'm sure that means it's not a major issue for them and I just have to take the loss as usual.

AxScorpio

"...they have the tools" Like the ones you have for "offer-wall"? Send screens, time, etc..
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Paper and pencil I would give them to work ... although I think that and that would be too much technology for you

BenOG

Administrator
"...they have the tools" Like the ones you have for "offer-wall"? Send screens, time, etc..
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Paper and pencil I would give them to work ... although I think that and that would be too much technology for you
As I see you are having this discussion with @April - FTX Games in another thread, I would ask that you keep this tread on topic. Additionally, as we have stated before our Offerwall is a partnership with another company, IronSource, and each request is a discussion between our support and theirs with the information that you provide.