Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Be carefull about breaking bad game

Carmen66

Just as they started thier magnificent
Narcos Cartel, with beautiful game play and balanced aspects and free loots
Etc etc , then everything will start goes down the hill after 6-8 months and they had their very good reviews in stores to lure even more players , when the greed seed start to grow and duplicate heros start to submerge , boxes become more expenisive and the invetible imbalances start to appear and developers start to throw irrelevant fixes that doesn't serve anyone except their own pocket, do NOT spend Now and encourage them to ruin another game, because I promise you youl get hit by sudden epiphany and start realize that you've been here before. When you spent way too much to quit and can't proceed any further unless you spend more.
Massively greedy company, inadequate support team and punch of developers that break more than they fix.

You have been warned.

Mr Ben, you have banned me because I speak the truth not because I was having inapporiate behaviour and you know it , am staying dont worry , one way or another . Delete posts/ban as you may and couple more will appear ,
cant wait till breaking bad offically launches.

BenOG

Administrator
Please be aware that we have specific forum rules to abide by. If you cannot follow these simple forum rules you are warned, and eventually banned. Know that we read everything and take note of rule infractions. Should you need to brush up on the rules set forth they can be seen here.

I welcome your truth as you see it, but if I warned/banned you over "inappropriate behavior" it means that you were either A) being reported by another member for bullying, or B) I read a post of yours that was bullying another forum user.

We do not censor posts based on our games, but we do take our rules seriously.

Zach

Ben, april, ftx,
please stay honest, you ban people very quickly and certainly not only by breaking the rules! You have already banned me 3 times and my IP also has one. probably also this account after this post. where is doods? ddrr? and several others who are critical towards ftx?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Ben, april, ftx,
please stay honest, you ban people very quickly and certainly not only by breaking the rules! You have already banned me 3 times and my IP also has one. probably also this account after this post. where is doods? ddrr? and several others who are critical towards ftx?
Hello Zach. We do not ban forum members without good reason. We operate on a three-strike basis. If a person has broken the forum rules three times or more, they are banned.