Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INACTIVE CAPO

Goose

Theres gotta be a way to reassign inactive capo without having to start new cartel. Need help.

BenOG

Administrator
Currently, there is no way to reassign an inactive Capo. However, the rank of 'Right Hand' has all the permissions of a Capo.

KingJaziri

Even after a year of inactivity? A way needs to be devised for an inactive capo please

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

@Ben - FTX Games is there any way ftx can opt the inactive capo out of bounty hunt events? It’s true Right Hand can do everything the capo can, but we still can’t opt players out of bounty. And we can’t boot a capo from the cartel. I think it would be helpful for keeping happy players if ftx could make exceptions on this. Especially after a year. It would be a win-win-win. It wouldn’t hurt the capo because they can opt back in if they ever come back. Inactive players opted into bounty is a permanent disadvantage, so we normally must boot them.

Being able to opt players out of Bounty Hunt would solve a lot.

KingJaziri

Also, RH cant demote an inactive RH or kick out as well. My cartel rIght now has an inactive capo and rh. That 2/6 upper slots taken over by inactivity. Its infuriating to say the least.

Goose

We had same issue as you can see above... then one day someone joined our cartel, made themselves capo, kicked all players and burned cartel down. Apparently someone knew we had inactive capo and decided to claim to FTX that they couldn't access the account. FTX in it's infinite ignorance gave access to this malicious account and not true account holder and yeah......

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Goose , could you please share with me the name of said Cartel so that I can look into this? It is entirely possible that the original Capo did in fact return after a time of inactivity. However, I would like to investigate this further.

As for those that are saying they have an inactive Capo and/or Right Hand, please send a support ticket informing our team. After 90 days of inactivity, we can now potentially remove a Capo or Right Hand.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Goose , thank you very much for providing me the name of the Cartel. I am in contact with the development team and am investigating this now.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@April - FTX Games screenshots of team being removed before cartel was deleted
Thank you for adding these screenshots. I've had a chat with our development team and there is no record of this account being wrongfully claimed by another player. Unfortunately, there isn't any information we can gather past that, especially considering the motives of player "John Wick" for deleting their Cartel.

I truly wish there was a more conclusive answer that I could give you. But it appears their reasoning for deleting the Cartel will only be known to them.

Goose

Figured but still shows that something needs to be done about inactive Capos. This could've been avoided if there was protocol to remove inactive capo. Prior to the incident the capo was MIA as u see from my initial post.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. That's why we have allowed the ability to remove inactive Capos after 90 days. Anyone interested in requesting their Capo to be removed just needs to send us a support ticket. If the Capo (or Right Hand for that matter) have been inactive for the required 90 days we can then remove them.

UncleJimm

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. That's why we have allowed the ability to remove inactive Capos after 90 days. Anyone interested in requesting their Capo to be removed just needs to send us a support ticket. If the Capo (or Right Hand for that matter) have been inactive for the required 90 days we can then remove them.
I am interested to request this support ticket. Could you please share us the details and requirements? or we just send an email?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I am interested to request this support ticket. Could you please share us the details and requirements? or we just send an email?
Yes, please either send a ticket from within the game by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Or you can email us at narcos@ftxgames.com. Please include as much information as you possibly can (Cartel name, Capo's username, how long they've been inactive, etc), and our team will look into it.

Please remember everyone that we can only remove Capos/Right Hands if they have been inactive for 90 Days! This is in accordance with our terms of service.