Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Current Maintenance

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone!!

Our sincere apologies but we are currently undergoing maintenance in Narcos: Cartel Wars. Your patience is greatly appreciated while we sort this out. Please check back later, and if you are still having trouble, feel free to email us at narcos@ftxgames.com.

Thank you so much!

xsorks

Hello please help me, i have Problem, i my Account started by Level 1, i have purchased tuday 5.99 euro for one item. After this Server problems i havent my Account and my Money is in... Please help me, if i logget as google play account, isnt happens, i became no notifications for exists account. Im sure i was logged in.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello please help me, i have Problem, i my Account started by Level 1, i have purchased tuday 5.99 euro for one item. After this Server problems i havent my Account and my Money is in... Please help me, if i logget as google play account, isnt happens, i became no notifications for exists account. Im sure i was logged in.
Please send a detailed description of this issue to narcos@ftxgames.com so that our support team can assist you.

Kelly

Still not.loading and when it does says I'm.playing on another device and shuts my game down! Is their a fix coming?

Nomad11

Game has been out for 4+ hours. Can we get a straight response on whats going on instead of the -- press release spin about maintenance. An honest post about what we can expect frim ftx would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

Goose

If I lose my accounts is going down

Last edited by a moderator:

Taco

This is beyond unprofessional. We all deserve an explanation and to be well compensated for the set back. Many of us have multiple accounts and I'm sure I'm not the only one who spend well.

Kelly

Probably took all our money and closed their doors, they cant seem to give any1 any answers! This is not maintenance, that would have been scheduled!

Anglez

I would appreciate an idea as to when we might be able to expect it to be up again

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Narcos: Cartel Wars has not been shut down. We are working as hard as possible to get normal play resumed ASAP.