Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

support service

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Gorilas Thank you for contacting our support team. I have double checked and can see that you have three tickets open with us, one of which was responded to by our team today.

We have not intentionally removed Gold from anyone's account, please be patient. Our support team is working as hard and fast as they can to find a solution for you.

If you do not hear back from them within 48 hours you are always welcome to reply to the last email you received to see if there is any update. Some issues are more complex than others however and can take more time to find the source (and subsequently a solution). We value all of our players and do our best to find solutions as quickly as possible.

Gorilas

@Gorilas Thank you for contacting our support team. I have double checked and can see that you have three tickets open with us, one of which was responded to by our team today.

We have not intentionally removed Gold from anyone's account, please be patient. Our support team is working as hard and fast as they can to find a solution for you.

If you do not hear back from them within 48 hours you are always welcome to reply to the last email you received to see if there is any update. Some issues are more complex than others however and can take more time to find the source (and subsequently a solution). We value all of our players and do our best to find solutions as quickly as possible.
April
I ve sent 3 mails at 13.7.19
1 mail at 14.7.19
3mails at 17.7.19
So today is 18.7.19
I have the confirmation that you received my mails but no responce yet
Yesterday andrei send me mail for bounty target bug
It was a typical automated mail for all the circumstances
Unacceptable answer you can check my replies
About my 94 gold issue nobody responds yet
5days passing and counting....
I ve sent pictures to the support. if the stealing of my gold is not intentionaly why dont you return my gold and check afterwards what happened
I paid for this gold!!!!
You didnt supply it to me for free!!!
You never supply gold for free not even when you shutdown the game without notice for 5 hours
We pay you april and you dont respect us
And pls dont tell me to be patient
I cant be patient anymore
I was patient during the friday night when you shutted down narcos
And nobody respected my pattience
I didnt receive any compensation
I didnt see officialy any excuse or apology in the game about shutdown
Instead of these you took my gold
Thank you!

AxScorpio

@AxScorpio , I double-checked and all of the tickets you have sent to our support team have been handled. If there is another issue you are speaking of, please feel free to send us another support ticket. But as of right now I can see that this issue has been completed appropriately.
Which issue has been appropriately completed?
I still have not received anything - "MY missing coins".
And you are not able to solve anything. You only make incordant answers!!!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@AxScorpio, in our support system I can see that the "My missions coins" issue was completed and you were notified via email.

Hello, again @Gorilas. I can see that our team was able to successfully investigate what happened to your account and responded to your issue over your missing Gold. If you have any further issues you're always welcome to contact them again.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
What are you talking about? What email?
What do you smoke - I want too!
I will resend the last email that our support team sent your way. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check Spam, as it may have ended up there.

What you see in that screenshot there is a response from our offerwall partner, Ironsource.