Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lack of Response From Support?

La Slice

Is anyone else having problems getting a response from support? I have submitted a ticket multiple times from within the app, multiple times by sending an email directly and multiple times by using the form on this website. None of them have gotten a response and none of them have gotten an automated acknowledgement email. My email is functioning correctly. I am hoping this forum post will get a response.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there! I have double checked with our support team and the last email they received from your address was back in January. Could you please try sending an email again? We'd be happy to help!

La Slice

Hi April - thank you for replying! Which email address should I use? Shouldn't I be able to submit support tickets from within the game? I have done that before and never had an issue.

BenOG

Administrator
La Slice, could you DM me which email you have linked to your game? I have searched our support channels with the email that you signed up to the forum with and only found the one from January that April mentioned.

La Slice

This issue is now resolved and I am now able to submit an issue through the app and get a response from support. My original issue that prompted all of this was related to the offer wall. I had met all of the reqs yet the gold was rejected. Not my first time having an issue like this with the offer wall. I wondered if the missing support response was by design to prevent a resolution. I am glad that these forums provided an avenue to report this.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @La Slice , thank you very much for posting an update here.

If ever anyone has an issue with offerwall rewards not being paid out, we absolutely want a report sent to our support team. We take these seriously and bring each and every issue directly to our offerwall partner in order to find a solution.

YKa

If ever anyone has an issue with offerwall rewards not being paid out, we absolutely want a report sent to our support team. We take these seriously and bring each and every issue directly to our offerwall partner in order to find a solution.
Hi April,
I have same bad experience with offer wall rewards.
In most of the time I did not get the rewards in end of missions. Every time, when i opened the ticket, I got an automatic answer from supersonic-customersupport, that my ticket has been reviewed and cannot be approved.
But, I have provided corresponding screenshot. For example, last ticket #8021767.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa. You are also always welcome to contact our offerwall partner (IronSource) directly. This can be done by choosing the "In Progress" tab in the offerwall and tapping "Missing Coins?" under the offer in question. They do have the final say on whether or not offers are accepted.

AxScorpio

This is the best joke of the year :D:D:D:D:D
Find a solution or solve this: my ticket # 7995743, Your request (#337107) and I believe it !!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
This is the best joke of the year :D:D:D:D:D
Find a solution or solve this: my ticket # 7995743, Your request (#337107) and I believe it !!
I have looked in our system and can see that our support team did solve this ticket. Our offerwall partner denied your request. They have the final say on offerwall rewards.

Naptownmark

They always denying offers and ftx shrugs their shoulders. How does Ftx open their doors n allow other developers to piggy back off your customers with an offer wall but those developers continue to cheat your customers and u do nothing but side with the enemy.

Naptownmark

I have looked in our system and can see that our support team did solve this ticket. Our offerwall partner denied your request. They have the final say on offerwall rewards.
How is it they have they final say. If we the customers prove we did everything the offer wall says in order to receive gold, it's your game your the creators why dnt u award us for completing the task if proven, forget what the other developer said because they lie n start taking your customers more seriously when this happens because we are being denied things in the offer wall that we have completed within all the rules tht apply in order to receive the reward.

Murderdeathkill

Just want to say that I have done maybe over 10000 gold worth of offers from the wall now. Only three times was my gold delayed and after an email, I have always been paid. I LOVE the offer wall. That is all :)

AxScorpio

Just want to say that I have done maybe over 10000 gold worth of offers from the wall now. Only three times was my gold delayed and after an email, I have always been paid. I LOVE the offer wall. That is all :)
How much does FTX pay you for comments like this?
The day they do the same to you, not only will I die of laughter, clown!

Murderdeathkill

How much does FTX pay you for comments like this?
The day they do the same to you, not only will I die of laughter, clown!
As a matter of fact, I was denied for an offer for the first time, today. I am not going to whine about it. It is a little free gold. Calm down bro.

YKa

As a matter of fact, I was denied for an offer for the first time, today. I am not going to whine about it. It is a little free gold. Calm down bro.
But, did you fulfill all of the requirements necessary to be awarded (for denied offer) ?